October 25, 2014 | 1125 users online

Eyeliner - MAC - MAC Powerpoint eyeliner

rated 4 of 5 on 9/1/2013 4:40:00 PM More reviews by AnikaAnswer

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I actually tried this at a CCO and it was only for $11. I liked how it was creamy and made my waterline look clean and sharp. Apparently this isn't good for waterlines but I really don't care because it lasted as long my other waterproof eyeliners. If you wanted a more defined look for you lower lash line then this is it.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/14/2013 2:38:00 PM More reviews by AJ6488

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Another disappointing product from MAC. I had wanted this eyeliner for a long time and finally bought it without testing (I used to have big faith on MAC before I tried pretty much everything from their product line, from foundation,powder, eyeshadow, eye liner, brow pencil to lipstick, lip gloss, lip liner, brush...etc) I just don't understand, while there are so many top-rated products from MAC out there and so many people claim that they have found their HG products by MAC, why I have absolutely no luck of finding even one HG from them after trying sooo... many of their products. I can honestly say that there is a better substitute from other brands for each of the MAC product I've used.

Speaking of this product, I give it 2 lipsticks instead of 1 because the texture is smooth and pigmented, other than that, it disappointed me in every single way as an eye liner. It smudges easily, poor lasting power (disappears in couple of hours), not convenient to use (had to sharp it after two or three times of use), not good value for money (the product ran out the quickest out of all the eye liners I've used).

I've given up on all their makeup products now, but will still use their brushes.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/31/2013 4:22:00 PM More reviews by jorates

I have it he classic engraved, will def. get other colours as they are gorgeous. This is the best pencil liner I have ever had! It glides like charcoal, while applying it is very easy to work and remove but once done, it won't budge. Payoff is amazing. The only drawback is, as a pencil, the point itself is limited to be a bit, hm, blunt. But Amazing.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/27/2012 6:12:00 AM More reviews by loveisblind1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Offers nice colors but very disappointed with the staying power. I have oily skin and lids, and after about 4-5 hours, the eyeliner is pretty much nonexistent.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/26/2012 2:10:00 AM More reviews by Katie877

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

For your standard go-to black & dark brown eye pencil, this is the ideal. I've tried numerous drug store brands in hopes of finding a great cheaper alternative, and they just don't compare or live up to this one, so I feel it is worth the little extra for the better quality (not to forget it is a longer pencil, lasts you a year at least). When I'm in a big hurry in the morning, swiping engraved or stubborn brown on is always fast, easy and good looking. The texture isn't too creamy or smudgy, I rarely have a problem with it coming off on my eyelid crease. Also, it's not too dry or hard, it is just hard enough to get the line smooth and precise and just right.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/15/2012 5:33:00 AM More reviews by samology

Well, I really like this & am on my third stick. HOWEVER, it does smudge/transfer on my hidden double eyelids. It also transfers a little to below my eyes but the texture of the Powerpoint is amazing. It's smooth, doesn't tug & the colour payoff is great - a deep black that really enhances the eyes.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/10/2012 3:51:00 AM More reviews by Ginaisobel

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I was looking for a pigmented, long lasting eyeliner and was disappointed with this MAC product. It was difficult to get the pigment on the eyelid and required a heavy hand. The staying power of the eyeliner was limited and it required reapplication during the day. I tried the shades engraved and duck, both with limited wear and light pigmentation. In the case of eyeliners, it pays to pay a bit more for a brand like YSL, Dior, or Lancome. I've tried many brands and the higher ends tend to perform the best.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/30/2012 9:17:00 PM More reviews by ladytr0uble

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

I love this liner so much that I have this eyeliner in Engraved (basic black), Grey Utility (matte gray), and Navy Stain (navy blue). Once it's on, it doesn't smudge, even with my oily lids.

I have used many eyeliners: Milani Liquif'eye, UD 24/7 pencils, MUFE Aqua Eyes (pencil), Clinique Quickliner, Clinique Kohl Shaper for Eyes. Inevitably, they all end up under my eyes, whether it's 10am or 2pm. And because of this, I never bothered to line my bottom lash line.

Because the MAC Powerpoint really doesn't budge after it's on, I can finally line my bottom lash line and at 9pm, it's still going strong. I haven't had the need to set my eyeliner with the matching eye shadow either.

The only drawback is that it is a little stubborn when I take it off at the end of the night; a bit of Clinique Take the Day Off or Lancome Bi-Facil does the trick.

I have been raving about this liner to all my girl friends and I will buy it over and over again. In fact, I might go pick up a few back ups of the Engraved and Grey Utility.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/8/2012 12:36:00 PM More reviews by anne99415

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I have this eyeliner in stubborn brown, and I think I'm onto my third pencil (second or third). If you look through my other reviews, you'll see that I don't switch up my products too often, I tend to get lazy and go with what I've tried before, unless I have a really terrible experience with one. I actually really like this eyeliner but I find this pencil slightly dry. Application is decently smooth but it will sometimes stick a little bit. I do love the colour though (very natural on me - it is literally the exact same colour as my hair), and the staying power. It lasts all day on me without smudging (I don't have super oily eyelids though). It is kind of expensive, but it lasts forever which might be why mine is a little dry.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2011 10:36:00 PM More reviews by klumzyrose

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is far the best pencil eyeliner i have used. It's about $15 but it's worth it because it stays put and is easy to apply. It does not smudge as much as other liners and MAC cosmetics are expensive anyway. I do my winged eyeliner/cat eye daily so I would need to sharpen it alot. I'm going to try out liquid eyeliner now since alot of my friends said it was easier.