August 28, 2014 | 1481 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Escada - Skin Brightening Pearl Base

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2005 10:47:00 PM More reviews by silverlollipop

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I agree with the previous reviewer that this gives the perfect subtle glow that no other products can. It is white pearly liquid primer, but I use it as a highlighter mostly. It definitely evens the skin tone but I'm not sure if it makes a foundation glide easier or last longer, so I think this is more of a corrector/highlighter. You can use it before a foundation, mix with a moisturizer or foundation, or after a foundation. I have tried so many highlighters (Benefit, MAC, Smashbox, EL, Lancome, Revlon, Physicians Formula, etc....), but nothing beats this. MAC Strobe Cream comes close to this but MAC has the pink/violet case which I'm not fond of. It has the finest shimmers so makes your face simply "glow" not shimmery. You cannot detact any obvious glitter particles at all and this is so versatile and easy to use. The packaging is elegant and Escada cosmetics in general are very high quality. I think I paid about $20 USD in Korea a couple of years ago. Will stock up if I get a chance to get my hands on this product again.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2003 7:56:00 AM More reviews by yeorib

I bought this in Korea last spring and it is still going stong! I believe Escada skincare range is only sold in Korea but they are quite remarkable. The foundation is of a really good quality although I now use Giorgio Armani, the eyecream is also excellent and this base is by far the best I have tried on the market. This product you use alone or before your foundation. You can use it daily, it gives you the glow that makes you look like you have the perfact night's sleep! It is very light and the pearl is very subtle and does hide skin imperfactions. It does the better job than the prescriptive and revlon ones and most importantly it is cheap.