October 25, 2014 | 1516 users online

Toners - Kanebo - Whitening Clear Conditioner

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2012 10:57:00 PM More reviews by mintaka11

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I'm into my 6th or 7th bottle of this product (over the last 3-4 years). I've only used it twice weekly and my method is to soak cotton pads with this and peel it into layers before applying them on my face like a mask. This product works the best among all the other whitening products I have tried task far. It's not drying like the using whitening products and produce brightening/whitening effects. Recommended to friend and she says that it works for her too. It has moderate moisturizing effect. Comes in three types, conditioner 1 to 3. Number 3 has the most viscous consistency and its the most moisturizing. Definitely will purchase it again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/17/2007 1:21:00 PM More reviews by prettiesnow

This is my second toner from Kanebo, the first was from Freya which wasn't fantastic at all and left me to stray away from this brand. Then I came across people raving about the blanchir series and since I have always been getting make up stuff from Kanebo counter, I pop over to ask the lady whether I can use the blanchir series as I have sensitive, oily and acne prone skin. She said I could use it because it's suitable for sensitive skin, more gentler and there is a range for combi to oily skin.

So i end up buying this, which cost a bomb at $79 at Singapore Dollars, pretty expensive for a toner in my opinion. This is like Kose Sekkisei Lotion, a whitening lotion that you pat on your skin to let it absorb fully. You are supposed to pat it on with cotton pad, doing 50 taps on each part of the face. However, I found that not very hydrating and wasteful, so I just pour it onto my palms and pat it on. I find this method better cause my face was more hydrated too.

I do realised than when I used this range, my pimples are smaller, goes away faster, scars less red and prominent. As to whether it really whitens and brightens, I have to use it longer to decide.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/30/2005 11:09:00 AM More reviews by bzbibi

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a nice toner - it does not sting after application and removes traces of makeup which is not washed off by a good cleanser. I don't know about the whitening effect but my skin seems to be quite fair. My body, on the other hand, is tanned and brown. I do use high SPF cream during the daytime and I use nightcream which has whitening agents so I don't know whether or not this is effective or not. My skin has acquired a more even look and less blotchy than before so I suppose that could be because of this toner. In any case, it is not bad and I am considering sticking with it. Some toners overdry my skin and are too harsh but this seems to be just right. It is very popular in Japan so there must be a reason for it. The price is not so reasonable but when on sale it is not bad and the bottle lasts forever! The bottle is red clear plastic so no worries in case you drop it into the sink.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/24/2004 7:08:00 PM More reviews by aeresu

This stuff removed any traces of makeup that the claywash conditioner didn't get rid of and it left my skin feeling smooth and ready for the milky conditioner. Sadly, I did not see any whitening effect and so will not be repurchasing.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/16/2004 8:09:00 AM More reviews by TPan

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Dab-dab on my skin the first night and I awoke to fairer, brighter and a cleaner complexion. Fantastic results! It gave my skin a boost in the first couple of weeks and now it's maintanence with constant and steady progress. I started using the whole Blanchir Red range about a month ago. Used as a collection, the results are quite outstanding. However on its own mixed with other products may result differently. I wanted to write about each individual product within this range but just couldn't find the headings. I'm very happy and I will definitely buy again. After using Freshel White C for over a year, I decided it was time to upgrade to this. The packaging is simple plastic...very very RED, one of my fave colours. The Whitening Powercon DC essence is unbelievably fantabulous! Just a bit of a tip to those who are starting on Clay Wash Conditioner (facial wash) from this range - it doesn't lather and was quite abrasive on my skin so go easy on it. I stay away from it and just use the Make Off Conditioner cleanser.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2003 7:34:00 AM More reviews by yeorib

This is one of the few product that I constantly use and get the same effective result every time. This is not exactly a toner but rather a conditioner that you use before you tone your face. It is suppose to whiten your complextion by reducing redness and prevent breakouts. It certainly has done everything it has promised. Although this is not a miraculous product, over time it has certainly reduced the redness on my face and evened out any problems I have on my skin. The price is not too bad for what it does, the packaging isn't great but again for the result it gives it isn't too much of an issue.