Avon Naturals Shower Gel-Cucumber Melon

Price: $

on 2/4/2013 8:09:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Love, love, love this shower gel. No matter what new shower stuff I try I always come back to this. The scent is subtle and extremely yummy. The gel itself lathers very well and leaves skin feeling refreshed.

on 3/29/2011 7:28:00 PM

A nice refreshing scent, lathers up well, leaves no residue, I will buy more.

This is the best cucumber melon scent that I have ever came across. It smells so amazing. I love the way the bottle is made with a little hook! It comes in handy in the shower for storage. Great product!

on 7/8/2009 8:28:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Luv the scent,lathers up great and rinses well.I just wish the bottle was bigger...

on 6/27/2009 5:50:00 PM

This has such a fresh and clean scent, I imagine everyone would like this product. It lathers better when I don't use the pouf. Handy bottle design. I bought a few of these for $1.99 based on the reviews here and I couldn't be more pleased.

on 5/29/2007 9:03:00 AM

This is the "naturals" scent that is most true to its name. It is so refreshing, even my husband steals it from me when he goes to take a shower!

It has a very nice lather and is moisturizing. I agree with a previous reviewer when I say I would like a bigger bottle!

on 6/12/2004 11:40:00 AM

Overall this product actually smells of cucumber melon unlike B&BW's line of Cucumber Melon. great lather the 5 oz shwr gels are worth the price but the 2oz are not.Great amount 8oz of matching body lotion for only a little bit more. I think if you are into the whole "layering" thing this line does a great job right out the shower and on the go.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I got this and the lotion for $1 during a representative special and I love it! It lathers so well and the smell is fresh and clean. I usually don't like fruity scents but this is definitely a winner!

on 7/28/2003 2:17:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I LOVE THIS SMELL! Great for summer, so refreshingly fruity... I would definitely buy again.

on 7/20/2003 5:12:00 PM

I got really sick of the cucumber-melon scent after I used BBW for so long, but when Avon came out with a new cucumber melon scent, I figured I'd give it a shot.

I *love* it! It smells a lot cleaner and fresher than BBW, and I'm still not sick of it! It's different, but not so different that you lose the cucumber melon feeling.