July 29, 2014 | 917 users online

Hair Treatments - Garnier - Belle Color

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 1/31/2013 3:28:00 PM More reviews by Greeneyesxo

I've always loved using Nice'n'Easy or L'Oreal home hair dyes for years.. But one day, I decided to use the Belle Colour 'Dark Ash Blonde' and it covered all of my brassy roots and looked like a natural dark blonde.. No orange! Definitely recommend this to MakeupAlley Fans :)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/8/2007 4:43:00 PM More reviews by HmmAmy

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have used Belle Color for years and it has always left my hair soft and in good condition. It would take a lot to make me switch to another brand.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/27/2005 1:55:00 PM More reviews by experte

i liked this product alot. i have tried hair colours before (l'oreal color preference)and because of the slight red tones in my naturally medium-brown hair it always seemed to turn out quite gingery when the sun shone on it. however this time i purposefully chose a DARK brown and belle colour was really simple to use because of the shampoo like application.the colour was rich and my hair felt silky smooth after i had dyed it. my only complaint was that i needed to dye it twice - use two bottles of dye. i wouldn't class my hair as extremely long (it's just past my shoulders) however it is thick and wavy, so anyone who identifies with this hair type should definitely purchase two packets even though it doesn't advise to. overall though it's fantastically easy and cheap!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/6/2005 12:10:00 AM More reviews by felinegirl99

Just dyed my hair with this tonight. I've tried Garnier Nutrisse which has a ton of positive reviews but I actually prefer this. The Nutrisse didn't cover my grey's and faded really quickly. This performed much better on the grey hairs that I had, and I'll have to wait and see on the fading factor. I used mahogany brown and the colour is quite rich and pretty dark which is what I wanted. The best part is that there is no damage to my hair from either of these products. I gave the packaging a low mark because I hate the metal tube it comes with, but overall if you stay a couple of shades close to your natural colour, this is pretty goof proof.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/26/2004 2:43:00 PM More reviews by chiclet

So it's been a month and a half since I dyed my hair, and it's in excellent condition. I bought the darkest shade of brown b/c I was scared the black would be too much (natural colour is black btw - Asian hair here). I mainly wanted to cover the greys that I have and add some shine to my hair more than wanting a colour change. The dye was easy to work with and best of all, didn't stink like some other dyes can (thinking of the Feria I used years ago before I read about it here - I almost passed out from the fumes!). I prefer this to Nutrisse, the only other brand I've tried, in terms of the condition of my hair and non-fading after dyeing.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/14/2004 10:23:00 AM More reviews by MLster

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I also LOVED Garnier Belle Color.
I was SO disappointed that they stopped selling it in the U.S(and for some reason it didn't seem to be available very long at all.) If you check online you can find it available to ship from Canada (usually in packs of 3 boxes.)
To be honest it's worth it as this is a great product.
The Light Brown is beautiful on me.
Easy to apply and always gets me compliments.
In the U.S. Garnier Nutrisse seems to have been the replacement for it.That is a nice product but still does not compare to my beloved Belle Color!
I say go for it.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/9/2004 8:25:00 PM More reviews by Ksienka

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

One and only for me!!! The best haircolor ever. Unfortunately discountinued in USA. Must buy in Canada. The best no 111 color!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/16/2004 4:47:00 PM More reviews by CICIDW

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I LOVE THIS...why why WHY DON'T THEY SELL IT IN THE US ANYMORE?

WHY?????????

rated 5 of 5 on 5/7/2003 8:33:00 PM More reviews by LanaLang

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Finally I found the exact shade I have been looking for. Garnier Belle Color in Dark Brown. I like my hair dark, but also want it to look brownish in colour when the sun shines on it. Well, my natural Asian hair is just plain black, with no brown at all in the sunlight. I've used many "Dark Brown" dyes but it always lightened my black hair to a brown which I didn't want. Black dyes just make my hair goth black. Ugh. So finally, I found the perfect shade. Dark brown, almost black indoors, and reddish/brown outdoors when the sun hits it. I will definately buy this dye again! continued >>