July 31, 2014 | 985 users online

Masks - Clinique - Anti-Gravity Firming Lift Mask

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2008 1:01:00 AM More reviews by jules_2015

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

HG status! Still cannot believe this was discontinued. i'm a super sensitive, combination with dry flakes, beginning of rosacea and this is one of the best masks/moisterizers that i've have used. Would leave it for the night and will wake up with an even and glowing skin. Was trying hard to analyze what's working here: is it the Squalane with the Jojoba and Mica? Not sure. hope Clinique will reverse their decsion since the cream version doesn't even come close.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/25/2006 8:17:00 PM More reviews by sagacat

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the first mask make me satisfied ....silky texture and you can feel ur skin tighten and lifted when u wear it~ It works for me..And you won't get breakouts though it looks thick--I have a combination/oily skin and in the mid 20's

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/6/2006 6:37:00 PM More reviews by tiramisu2c

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I received this product in a swap. I have it on right now, so I'm commenting on the feel of it while it works its magic. It feels very nice, almost like it's wetting my skin and feeding it moisture. My skin isn't VERY dry, but it's a little tight after I wash. I exfoliated before I put on the mask, so I felt it would penetrate my skin better. It's not a typical feeling of a mask, though. Normally, you'd think a mask would get tight as it dried. This one just feels tingly when I move my face around. I wasn't quite sure what "tissue off" meant, as it says in the directions. However, I just used some tissues to wipe it off. Now am I supposed to rinse the rest off, or what?

Someone shed some light, please.
I'll come back and update once I've tried it a second time.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/31/2004 9:34:00 AM More reviews by acnephoebia

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I am so surprised to see such a low rating. I expected so much higher than this. I got the mask as a gift for my birthday and fell in love at once! I am 23, and do not have a single line and my skin is pretty firm, however it did a job for me. It gave me a rosy glow, which every single mask(very pricey ones included) failed to, and kept my skin pleasantly hydrated without breakout. I am prone to acne, and this somehow managed to work very nicely without giving me a single zit! miracle! However, I took off one lippie because I think the price is a little steep considering the brand name and the amount you get.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/24/2003 4:49:00 PM More reviews by Kminer

This product didn't bother my face in anyway, and I don't see really any real "line" benefits to it, other than plain moisture. I'd compare this to Estee Lauder's So Moist - A good mask to use when your face gets itchy and dry, or just needs a bit of moisture boost. I don't see how this mask is combatting any major line issues.