Sephora theBalm plump your pucker

4.3

Doesn't sting to much, unlike other plumpers. Sephora roxs!

on 10/22/2005 7:06:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Not Sure

okay i just TRIED it (bubblegum) and it was awesome as a moisturizing lipgloss!

- moisturizing power lasted a while.
- lovely selection of colours... sheer colours.
- felt that i did get some plumping action... but not sure just how plump i could get... don't think i'd get it for plumping power.
- lovely scent.

wheeee!

I bought this product because I couldn't find DuWop's Lip Venom anywhere! The SA at Sephora told me that this product, formally only offered online, was their version of the lip venom. I tried it in the store, and waited the three minutes (it says on the box you see results in 3 minutes) to see if anything happened. I tried the "pepper my mint" version, and I really did see a difference -- particularly in my upper lip. When I put it on, my lips started tingling like crazy and it felt very cool and icy. The back of the pot (which is 17 oz) says, "plumps in just three minutes for hours of luscious lips". I think it works, so I will most definetely buy this again. The effect lasted about 2 hours, which I think is pretty good. There were a few other flavors besides the mint, and there were also other kinds -- some were in a wand and seemed to be more pigmented.

Popular Lip Treatments