October 25, 2014 | 1967 users online

Eye Shadow - Milani - Antique Gold #17

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2012 5:50:00 PM More reviews by harmony888

A dark olive bronzey gold color on my NC30. I love this color so much! It makes a great dark eye for everyday.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/29/2011 9:45:00 AM More reviews by LaceyH

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

i owned this for quite a while before i gave it to a friend. that may imply that i didnt like it, but thats not the case! its a really pretty olivey-gold color, and it looked ok on my skintone, but said friend was looking for a similar color, and i think it'll look GREAT with her coloring. i'm quite pale, but shes a little darker and warmer in tone than i am.

the pigment in this is GREAT, i always had to be careful not to apply too much at once.

the packaging gave me no problems, never had trouble opening it, and after YEARS in my MU case being jostled around it never broke.

i rated this as a "yes" to rebuying :)

rated 4 of 5 on 8/16/2010 7:11:00 PM More reviews by adrota

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

As one reviewer described this color as a dirty olive green with tarnished green metallic sheen they were right. Anyhow its a lovely color for my dark eyes. I just wish for more mattes from this line. Also I just wish they had more staying power w/o a base as but I guess with my oily lids what more can be asked for. I got this at its regular price just wish I had gotten in like many others for cheaper!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/18/2010 4:27:00 PM More reviews by Cinnabuns

This is a dirty olive green with a tarnished gold metallic sheen. Milani shadows are of nice quality. This one has great pigmentation. I'm not sure how long they last alone since I wear all my shadows with a base. I won this on Ebay for 1 cent with $2 shipping!!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/4/2009 7:56:00 AM More reviews by whisper

I wish this looked as pretty ON as it appears in the packaging, but alas, it just doesn't (for me anyway). It really casts an unflattering, dingy "glow" (lol) not pretty! Basically made my eyelid skin look dirty. yikes. I was disappointed, too, because I have nothing else negative to say about the product. (Although the shade itself being ugly would override anything else I'd have to say, I suppose.)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/25/2009 2:58:00 PM More reviews by askr

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've had this for years and can't believe I never reviewed this, considering it was my first Milani eyeshadow. It's creamy and pigmented to apply and is more of a golden olive color. Very flattering on brown eyes, and is very long lasting.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2009 5:33:00 PM More reviews by 1lostinparadise

Beautiful golden-olive color. Highly pigmented and blendable. Great price and high quality. Packaging on these singles could be improved upon, as they are awkward to open, but if you de-pot anyways, it won't matter.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/10/2008 5:44:00 PM More reviews by eyesparkles

Perfect medium olive shade with a subtle gold sheen to it. It isn't a sheer shadow nor is it an intense shadow (but can be if you build it). The more you buff it, the more the gold in it comes out. I generally don't buff it too much since I don't want anything too shimmery. Love wearing this with black eyeliner and Milani Sheer Sand as a highlight. Took a lippie off because the packaging on this really sucks...I bend my nail every time I open it.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/2/2008 2:51:00 PM More reviews by CoconutBreeze

This was just alittle too olive for my eye color, but with that being said, i really liked the quality and staying power of this eye shadow. I usually mix shadows together. I hardly ever wear just one shade at a time, this worked nice as an enhancer right under my eyebrow. It put a nice soft glow to the darker color I had on my lids. If it wasn't so olive/yellow, I would have loved this more, but I can't complain too much, because I absolutely love Milani cosmetics!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/19/2008 3:15:00 AM More reviews by radiant1

Gorgeous color. Nicely pigmented. I bought this buy one get one free, so it was only $1.50. Love it as much as my MAC