Rimmel 1000 Kisses Stay on Lip Liner - Spice

4.4

on 4/2/2015 10:09:00 PM

I have come to love lip liners over time and can't imagine life without them. These lip liners from rimmel are superb! Not only are they extremely affordable (2.99), they come in beautiful shades, last long, glide easily and sharpen amazingly well. I hope they extend the shades soon!

on 3/15/2015 3:07:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

The only lip liner I need or want in my makeup bag! This color is amazing, you can use it with nearly any lipstick and it's absolutely perfect. Maybe not with really light/nude/pastel shades of course but any red, mauve, brown. It's very easy to apply without mistake and lasts forever, enhances the shape of my lips and preserves my lipstick. I read or was told once long ago that lip liner was only for older ladies and always a bad idea... horrible advice that steered me away from it for so long but I'm glad I picked one up on a whim and that it was this.

on 1/28/2015 2:32:00 AM

I love this liner! I own the popular MAC in "soar," and this color is soooo similar. Don't even waste your money on MAC! Soar is just slightly browner in tone... I find no difference in the staying power between this $3/4 liner and the $16 MAC ones. The only downside is that you have to sharpen it.

on 11/29/2014 1:07:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

This was the second shade in this range I bought (the first being Indian Pink) and I absolutely loved it from the beginning. At 2.99, this is such a good bargain, and I'm tempted to get the whole range.
I love the colour of this liner, it's a beautiful neutral brown shade that really emphasises my lips and makes them look fuller. I can wear this by itself or with a lipstick/lip gloss over the top and have it look amazing!
It lasts for so long, and through drinking and eating as well, I don't need to reapply it throughout the day which I love! It's pretty soft which means it's nice by itself and goes nicely on my lips.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

This is part of my everyday routine. The colors spice, wild clover, and tiramisu are all my everyday lip colors. I bought this when wild clover was out one day and was not disappointed. I actually may like it more than wild clover, though all three are extraordinary. All the colors from this collection lasts all day (and I mean all day, I work in a restaurant) and I get compliments on it daily. Between this and the two other colors I mentioned earlier you will find your everyday, MLBB(ish) shade and then some. Guaranteed.

on 9/14/2013 7:08:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

I'm glad I bought this lip liner! I adore the color real natural but with just a pop of color of pink. I just put lip balm first and then blend in this color and dam! It's great :)

on 7/10/2013 11:17:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

great lip liner that's a shade close to my lip colour but nicer. great to pair with peach, nude, coral and even some pink shades.
it wears extremely well, isn't drying but still long lasting. i will buy again if i can find it!

on 1/2/2013 9:47:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

This is my #1 lip liner. Its color is only a shade or two darker than my own lips so I wear it especially with nude makeup. It stays on quite long (a whole evening of karaoke and drinks) and doesn't dry my lips too much. Works well on is own too. Love it!

on 8/21/2011 6:41:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I love this liner! Firm enough to line cleanly, but soft enough to use on the entire lip (over lip balm especially!). This color is great, not far from my natural lip color. Excellent product.

on 6/28/2011 11:20:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

This is my staple, I have been using this lip liner for many years! its long lasting, and pairs well with my nude and pink, coral, peach and rose colored lipsticks. Ive paired this with my mac lippsticks in the following colors: chatterbox, lustering, speak louder, please me, pink packed and mocha. Looks great with all of them.

Popular Lip Liners