September 23, 2014 | 1595 users online

Lip Liners - Rimmel - 1000 Kisses Stay on Lip Liner - Spice

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 2/13/2014 6:50:00 PM More reviews by sydneythekidd

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is part of my everyday routine. The colors spice, wild clover, and tiramisu are all my everyday lip colors. I bought this when wild clover was out one day and was not disappointed. I actually may like it more than wild clover, though all three are extraordinary. All the colors from this collection lasts all day (and I mean all day, I work in a restaurant) and I get compliments on it daily. Between this and the two other colors I mentioned earlier you will find your everyday, MLBB(ish) shade and then some. Guaranteed.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/14/2013 7:08:00 PM More reviews by wwdianaww

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I'm glad I bought this lip liner! I adore the color real natural but with just a pop of color of pink. I just put lip balm first and then blend in this color and dam! It's great :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/10/2013 11:17:00 AM More reviews by nirvana9

great lip liner that's a shade close to my lip colour but nicer. great to pair with peach, nude, coral and even some pink shades.
it wears extremely well, isn't drying but still long lasting. i will buy again if i can find it!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/2/2013 9:47:00 AM More reviews by Laoiseach

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is my #1 lip liner. Its color is only a shade or two darker than my own lips so I wear it especially with nude makeup. It stays on quite long (a whole evening of karaoke and drinks) and doesn't dry my lips too much. Works well on is own too. Love it!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/21/2011 6:41:00 PM More reviews by erinjmt

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this liner! Firm enough to line cleanly, but soft enough to use on the entire lip (over lip balm especially!). This color is great, not far from my natural lip color. Excellent product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/28/2011 11:20:00 PM More reviews by Angeldoll

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is my staple, I have been using this lip liner for many years! its long lasting, and pairs well with my nude and pink, coral, peach and rose colored lipsticks. Ive paired this with my mac lippsticks in the following colors: chatterbox, lustering, speak louder, please me, pink packed and mocha. Looks great with all of them.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/3/2011 3:35:00 PM More reviews by charlies04

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I used to wear this on my lips all day everyday as a teenage and right into my early twenties (for years and years)! Its a very nice creamy lipliner that can be woren on its own or with most nude, pink or wine coloured lipsticks-I don't tend to wear it with my red lipsticks. I have fair NC15 skin, blonde hair and blue eyes and i'd say Spice is a good all round colour for my lips. I've been getting more into makeup in a big way this past year so decided to buy some more posher branded ones; but was really disappointed with MAC's Spice lip pencil, being hard and no where near as creamy and comfortable as this Rimmel one. The MAC 'cremestick liner' range gives much more precision at drawing a fine precise line around your lips but again isn't so creamy and lip pouting as this Rimmel one. The only lipliner i've tried so far that i like much better than Rimmel's is D&G lipliner-they are amazing-they are similar to this one but creamier more luxurious and more expensive, lol. Like another review said, this is as good as a lot of Higher end lipliners but with the cheaper drug store price tag. And if it wasn't for D&G i'd still be using it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/11/2010 8:24:00 AM More reviews by chiodokeller

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is my go to lip liner. I love it. The color is great on my olive skin. It has a nice autumnal peach colored look to it. The texture feels nice. The price is inexpensive, and that's why I buy 3 or more at a time. This has got to be the best lip liner I've ever used. I wish that their other colors were as good, but,on me, some of the others colors just don't do the job.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/17/2010 1:15:00 AM More reviews by amaizeingndn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Really great lipliner. Lasts for a long time. I layer it over beeswax balm and top it with sheer neutral gloss- this combo lasts forever. This color is perfect for me, my lips have a bluish tint to them, so I need something that's a pretty strong color to cancel that out.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/30/2009 9:36:00 AM More reviews by aguadora

Among the Rimmel lip liners, Addiction (Exaggerate) was just 'meh' for me, Wild Clover too oddly pinky-flesh, Tiramisu too orange brown... but finally, I tried Spice, which is a very good neutral. The warm orange-pink tint to it seems to especially balance out the darker mauvey edges of my lower lips, and matches them with the rest of my natural lip color, making it look fuller. Would buy again.