April 19, 2014 | 1792 users online

Liquid - Shiseido - Shiseido Whitia Foundation

rated 5 of 5 on 12/27/2011 9:48:00 PM More reviews by sweetiesweetie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I got this in Japan, so it's hard to find in America >_____> I would purchase again if I could but...it looks like I'll be hoarding next time I go to Japan LOL

Anyway, coverage is good and really light. It doesn't look cakey and blends amazingly, but it's a bit sheer. Then again, if your skin isn't realt clear you can use concealer; foundation wasn't made to hide blemishes...

It really evens out my skin :D even though whitia is named for having whiting properties (or so I heard) this doesn't make a difference but I have yet to find a foundation that crisply does that anyway.

A little goes a long way so the little tube is more than enough :D I blend with my fingers (just wash your hands) after puttin on a moisturizer (never can have enough SPF these days...)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/15/2004 2:38:00 AM More reviews by calico

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this foundation. I received it in a swap in color OC10, the lightest yellow-based shade. It comes in a very convenient squeeze-tube and has SPF 23 PA++. The coverage is medium and looks really natural on me. With the help of my RMK base, it stays matte on me for at least 6 hours with no touch-up required. It doesn't make me break-out, and my skin looks flawless, even in harsh white light. It is also cheap, being a Shiseido drugstore line. But the quality is tops. More info on Whitia website continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 7/31/2004 3:02:00 AM More reviews by tres_chic_allure

I love this! Whitia is a brand under shiseido, and this liquid foundation is pretty hard to find though.

i use this in OC20 which is perfect for my PPP/LLL skin, it gives natural coverage yet makes skin looks dewy and nice. the spf factor is a plus , and the whitening functions are good too!

retails at SGD22.90

rated 5 of 5 on 5/21/2003 5:42:00 AM More reviews by theotherself

Whitia is the cheaper whitening line from Japanese cosmetics giant Shiseido. It's not very well known outside of Japan, but it is available in certain Asian countries. Their liquid foundation is a light formulation great for fairer Asian skin. It comes in 5 shades. Coverage is on the sheer side, so your skin ought to be fairly clear. It's smooth enough that it's a dream to apply and most importantly, blend. I tried this with my fingers and a damp sponge, and it works perfectly both ways. Because it's light and sheer, it feels like nothing is on my face, and that always makes me smile. My skin tends to be on the oily side, so I really don't need a foundation with the consistency of paint. Without loose powder, it hardly looks like I'm wearing makeup, but it sure seems like I've got perfect skin! See here for product details. continued >>