April 17, 2014 | 1596 users online

Masks - Garnier - Synergie Pure Self heating sauna mask

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/28/2013 4:42:00 AM More reviews by justilou

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

If this stuff came in a tube or a pot I'd give it a five. I have very sensitive rosacea, so am terrified of abrasive, heated, irritating products. This product contains zinc oxide which both slaughters demodex and soothes skin and promotes healing, and salicilic acid to help get it into the pores while calming inflammation. Brilliant! So far, it's done more calming than irritating. My bugbear is the crappy, messy packaging. It's hard to open, leaves a mess, wastes product and is bad for the environment.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2013 12:08:00 PM More reviews by pipinko550

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I like this mask very much. It helps clean my skin deeply and ingredients are very good, there's any comedogenic ingredient. And it's cheap, so why not?

rated 5 of 5 on 12/6/2012 5:57:00 AM More reviews by AmandaKoker

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I use this product quite often. I always have a lot of Garnier products but this one stands out. I am a model and I use these twice before each photoshoot. It leaves my skin absolutely amazing. I find that the Garnier Pure range is just over all amazing. It's all I have used for the last 10 years and I don't even wear makeup besides eye liner and mascara because I don't have the need.

This mask feels amazing as it heats up by itself, it smells great and it certainly does wonders for the cleansing and upkeep of ones skin...

rated 4 of 5 on 12/3/2012 8:21:00 AM More reviews by Saphrias

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have quite bad acne/blackhead problems, and I've used these masks 3 times and absolutely love then. Gorgeous smell, fairly cheap considering the quality, and it actually works.
Only problem is, yes, the packaging as many have said. HOWEVER, I kinda have a solution for that.
You know the little mini travel shampoo etc bottles you can get? Rinse one out (or buy an empty one) and fill it with the mask! I've done it with another mask and it doesn't dry out or go odd or anything like that, and it means I can use as much as i want, when I want! No messy pouches lying about!
Problem solved ;)

rated 4 of 5 on 9/19/2012 1:15:00 PM More reviews by stellarpolar

very nice. leaving your skin refreshed, softer, and cleaner. The heating effect somehow comforting.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/4/2012 9:28:00 PM More reviews by sumyi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Interesting but it had no effect on my skin except heating it.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/27/2012 7:24:00 AM More reviews by sweh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

The packaging is a bit awkward, there's two in one and then you rip open one of the halves.

I personally loved it. I normally get little white heads around my cheeks and forehead and after using this mask they're gone the next morning! :D

I use cetaphil cleanser first, then paste on the mask wait for at least 5 mins and then wash it off. The warm sensation is a pretty nice feeling and the smell is really good.

It's not a very expensive product so I think people should definitely at least give it a try once to see if it words for them!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/20/2012 2:48:00 PM More reviews by roxanabanana

it was quite nice to be honest,cleared my skin a bit but didnt last long..i still prefer soap and glory masks

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/1/2011 6:28:00 AM More reviews by tsh82

when i say yes to "would u buy this product again?" i meant maybe, i want to try the peel off one from garnier.
anyways this s my first time trying a garnier mask, its so cool how i can feel the heat on my face as soon as i put it on. it leaves my skin so smooth and pores looks a little less (i have very minimum visible pores around my nose). anyways i still have one more pack for maybe before the weekends or next week.
the thing i hate about this is the package. i fell so bad knowing that im going to throw even little bits of it still in it. i wish it was a container or a tube or something. but overall love it!
going to update soon :) x

rated 2 of 5 on 8/14/2011 12:54:00 PM More reviews by Nstar184

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This mask did nothing to improve my blocked pores and just made my skin too dry! Wont be purchasing again.