December 19, 2014 | 1549 users online

Fragrances - Kenzo - Flower

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/18/2014 11:50:00 AM More reviews by syeung2

Nice, clean floral, not overly cloying or sweet. Just too floral for my preference.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/17/2014 9:41:00 PM More reviews by nathaliez

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Kenzo Flower is a best seller in France, it just is that nice!! I have it, and not being a pure floral fan, I don't use it lots, still, this smells sooo nice in its simplicity! Not heady, not sharp, just a pretty floral scent!! It is warmer in the base, and smells pretty, and feminine! The tall bottle is elegant too, just overall one of the best florals out thete!!

rated 3 of 5 on 10/23/2014 7:54:00 AM More reviews by claregriffin

I bought this after smelling it on a friend but was really disappointed with the fragrance when it arrived and I wore it. It smelt very over powering on me (which is unusual because I usually like strong fragrances) but the smell almost made me feel a bit sick as it is such a heavy floral smell. Once the initial power has worn off the smell became more tolerable but all in all I just don't think it sat well on my skin type and wasn't for me. Very old ladyish and a bit too floral for me. Plus it was quite an expensive bottle of perfume which put me off from buying again.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/4/2014 10:40:00 AM More reviews by joana7

Ewwwww. This perfume is obnoxious, way too strong. It smells "old" and generally bad. Nay.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/18/2014 5:46:00 PM More reviews by csburgess

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Soothing, relaxing. Great as a pillow spray too because it lasts. I know it may be too strong for some, but I personally do not want t spend money on a perfume that I cannot smell let alone anyone else. I actually do not think it is too floral. i would have sworn it contained ylang ylang. Since I have been using it on my pillows, I sleep better and during the day I feel more relaxed and feminine. I love it.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/23/2014 5:08:00 PM More reviews by WorthlessWonder

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

Very heavy, strong and floral. I had this when I was 18 because I was lured in by the pretty bottle ( I need to stop doing that). It didn't fit me at all, it was not young enough and I like more fruity or spicy perfumes.

It's also very sharp and bitter and the longevity is not that great either. Personally I find it to be way too powdery for summer.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/17/2014 1:29:00 PM More reviews by countrybearjamboree

I was so excited to receive a sample of Flower in my last purchase at Sephora. I was always attracted to the bottle of this perfume. But, that is where my love for this perfume ends. This is a scent that I simply can't wear. It instantly closes up my air passages. I find it extremely cloying. I found this fragrance to be too aggressive. I don't smell any warmth on me with this scent and there isn't a settle down period. The scent remains strong until I wash it off. I'm not familar with floral notes but something in here takes over the whole formulation and it doesn't allow layers of scents to unfold as time goes on. Notes: Wild Hawthorne, Bulgarian Rose, Parma Violet, Cassia, Hedione, Cyclosal, Opoponax, White Musk, Vanilla.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/19/2014 3:07:00 PM More reviews by thirdsword

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really wanted to love Flower by Kenzo. I adore the flower-in-a-vase design that progresses from a front-and-centre poppy (100mL) to one that is wilted (30mL), and I'd love to have all three bottles in a row sitting on my table, but alas, Flower by Kenzo and I were not meant to be. I finally got around to trying it when an SA at Sephora gave me two sample sachets of the fragrance--a rather odd type of packaging for a perfume sample. I was a bit apprehensive, as I'd heard about how powdery the fragrance is--I used to hate anything that smelled strongly of powder, but lately I'd found some scents of such nature that appealed to me. Thus I opened a pack and smelled inside... I immediately recoiled. It smelled of straight-up baby wipes. I understand that the first impression of a fragrance shouldn't count for much and that it's best to wait for it to progress into the heart and base notes, but the idea of going about half the time smelling so strongly of baby products didn't sound too thrilling. I threw away the sachet that I had opened along with the second, unopened one.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/19/2014 2:26:00 PM More reviews by clairerenee

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I got this as a sample with my latest Sephora purchase.

I see that younger reviewers seem to like it and think it is "new" but really it smells just like Jovan's Musk Oil for Women which you can get for less than $10 at Walmart.

This was a big disappointment. It smells of musk and powder. It is okay and inoffensive I guess but really no scent of flowers at all to me.

It's going in my reject pile and my granddaughters can try it out. Definitely would not waste money on this.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/18/2014 10:15:00 AM More reviews by alina08

I like this fragrance because it smells very subtle and feminine. It is noticeable enough that you can appreciate it, but not so obvious that it calls attention to your presence. It smells slightly powdery to me, but since this is a totally invented scent, it is a bit hard to classify. It is fairly long-lasting. The packaging is weird, yet interesting. I would repurchase this product.