September 1, 2014 | 1801 users online

Concealers - Avon - Invisible Light Concealer Twist Pen

rated 1 of 5 on 11/11/2012 4:49:00 PM More reviews by 700poodles

I am a rep and love most of Avon products, so I am really sorry to say this concealer is the worst cosmetic product I ever bought in my life. The liquid is so transparent it has zero coverage, and if it was meant to just brighten up the under eye area, it fails that too, because it dries very quickly creating a visible pattern on the skin, that is not a pretty sight, and it gathers in fine lines an accentuates the really tiny pores under the eyes, which I never dreamed could even be visible to the naked eye.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/24/2012 12:34:00 PM More reviews by Chemikalische

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Blue

Not the best concealer I've found, doesn't cover too well.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/22/2010 5:49:00 PM More reviews by xxbeejay

I bought this because I wanted to try a twist pen concealer and I'm really dissapointed.
They only had two shades - light and medium. I thought the medium would be too dark for me and I wanted it for dark circles, so I obviously chose the light one. The thing is, it's so light, that when you blend it - it's gone. Doesn't give a whole lot of colour, I'd have to apply a lot to make something happen.
Then again, if you take the time and apply a lot, you'll have extremely shiny undereye area and it will settle into lines over time, even when you apply powder over it. So not much of a staying power either.
It also dries really quickly, so you have to be fast and blend or it will get caky right away.
The packaging is fine. That's probably the only good thing about it.
And for a concealer this bad it's expensive (at least in my place it was 10 dollars, yep, make up here is really expensive) .

rated 3 of 5 on 11/9/2009 2:25:00 PM More reviews by sonia84cardoso

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I bought this concealer to help me diminsh the appearance of the dark circles under my eyes and found out that it is too liquid and sheer to serve this purpose. Although I think it's not a good concealer since it has a bit os shimmer I like using it to highlit certain areas of my face so, if it were on sale, I would repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/5/2009 3:32:00 PM More reviews by lauragal1995

3:50 half price.

I saw this in the Avon magazine priced at '3.50 Half Price!' I figured I needed a new concealer so I thought why not.

There were 2 colour choices, either Light or medium. I chose light. When it arrived, after about 20 seconds twisting it to get it to come out, about 10% of the bottle came through at once. What a waste.

The colour was WAY too light. Practically white coloured, however my mums medium shade was orange, and both colours looked awful on both me and my mum.

That said, if I applied the teeniest amount, it did kinda help my blemishes.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/28/2009 12:23:00 PM More reviews by ovicki

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Nice product that delivers but unfortunately the packaging is so bad that it either delivers nothing or way too much. Too difficult to use without wasting.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/6/2009 10:56:00 PM More reviews by RawSugar

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I bought this to help with my dark under-eye circles, and it was pretty cheap. I thought it was okay the first few days I used it, but I got it at the same time I got a new foundation and it took me a while to realize it was the foundation hiding my dark eyes, and not this concealer.
I like how it comes out of a pen, but the concealer is liquidy, and looks really shiny until I put something on top of it. I wouldn't recommend this even though it is cheap, don't waste your money

rated 1 of 5 on 11/9/2007 8:10:00 AM More reviews by ipeltea

Cheap quality. It could better be used as blusher, since it's reddish and has got sparkles it it than as a concelear. It is definitely not such a thing. I have the light version and it is orange-reddish colour which, certainly, cannot hide any dark circles or at least put some light to the eye zone. Moreover, it feels too watery and it has absolutely no staying power. Not a repurchase!

rated 1 of 5 on 12/15/2006 10:16:00 AM More reviews by eilidhdawn05

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Expensive for the product as it's useless!! Worst purchase ever!!!!! It seemed to go into the skin and do nothing! Like applying water to your face!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/23/2006 7:04:00 AM More reviews by zeynep81

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Looks like I'm very late at reviewing for this one.It's ok at brightening the under eye area on those days when I have less makeup on my face.It tends to look muddy and flaky tho if your eye cream 'clashes' with its texture somehow.Since it's not perfect like YSL Touche eclat, I just use it up on regular days and save my beloved and expensive YSL for more important days:)