Rimmel Professional Eyebrow Pencil (All Shades)

4.2

Price: $

Price: $

on 3/21/2015 7:23:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I really like this eyebrow pencil, it is just the right texture to outline my eyebrows. Price and quality- Fantastic.

on 3/1/2015 9:34:00 PM

PROS: •This is a good drugstore brow pencil for the price. •The color Hazel matches my colored hair. CONS: •Someone else mentioned this: it gets oily. Now, the front of my eyebrows are sparse (thanks to threading them away whie half-asleep, do no this people) so I have to draw them in, and after a couplr of hours, this part looks oily, def not natural. • The is it doesn't last enough. I just bought this recently and I've reached the very end of it. Could barely fit it in my hand. •The price is great, but to buy one each month after daily use...I don't see how I could. CONCLUSION: •I won't repurchase this.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

This is my go to brow pencil (in Hazel) - its very cheap, is a great colour for my pale skin, colours my light brows perfectly, is easy to apply and the little brush on the end is handy. Highly recommend trying this out!

on 2/11/2015 12:52:00 AM

For the price, this product is amazing! It's great for filling in sparse areas and giving that natural look. Although, I wish it lasted longer because it can fade throughout the day if you touch your face a lot. It works well with a primer.

on 1/30/2015 5:50:00 PM

I really wanted this pencil to be my GO TO. I like airbrushed style medium thick brows and have always used two colors, light and dark. I purchased hazel and dark brown and fell in love at the colors! No hint of red for once! No cheap flakes! That perfect glide between soft and "sturdy". I rushed to buy more in case they get discontinued. Maybe i shoulda waited....
Cons: I went through alot of these and every single one had these problems- quick oily build up....You know when your drawn brows become shiny and theres a glare that makes you look very sweaty even tho you're not? I had to powder my eyebrows atleast once a day and draw over it. Also, I know its not a fluke since it happened to all of them, the caps will eventually screw too deep towards the lead and crush the tip. I will gingerly place the cap then it will fall out in my makeup bag and roll around freely, smearing around. So I had to put scotch tape around to make the cap stay. Too much cons, so I guess I'll stay with my lancome.

on 12/14/2014 1:32:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I use the Shade Dark Brown in this eyebrow pencil and love it. The only complaint i have is when i dont press on super hard with the pencil and i try to "lightly" apply my eyebrows the colour comes out quite gingery which means i always have to vigorously use the pencil and press on hard.
However when pressing on harder with the pencil the colour is perfect.
The brush as the end of the pencil is quite good aswell however i feel it would be better with a regular round spool.
Good overall :-) x

on 11/25/2014 8:30:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I have it in the shade black brown and it's the perfect shade for me. It's not too dark at all. My only complaint is that the the pencil is a bit short for the price..

on 11/11/2014 4:58:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Dark Brown is RED and hard as a rock. Don't apply any pressure or the ugly red lead will just fall off. Straight to the garbage.

on 9/7/2014 7:30:00 PM

CVS had these on sale so cheap that I had to try. I love the built in brush. The brown is good for me with dark brown hair. I used if for special occasions until after menopause my eyebrows disappeared! It will last most of the day unless you sweat. Not waterproof!

on 8/21/2014 9:42:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Great eyebrow pencil
Long lasting great colour- dark brown, but wish there were more shades and the brush at the end isn't all that great. But it's worth the money and lasts forever!

Popular Brows Products