Rimmel Professional Eyebrow Pencil (All Shades)

4.2

Price: $

Price: $

on 6/10/2015 6:10:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Personally, I like the look of a strong defined brow and am now working on my second Rimmel eyebrow pencil. I use the pencil in black brown and find that it suits my dark hair very well. The pigment and longevity is fairly good, though I do notice a sheen at the end of the day and some fade. You may wish to use a spoolie to run through your brows after product application as the built-in brush on the cap is only okay, but if you don't have a spoolie on-hand the brush really isn't horrible and can still do the job (I just use the brush). I found that the cap no longer stayed on when I reached near the end of the pencil so could no longer be tossed in my makeup bag. With that said, I don't find these drawbacks serious enough that I need to shop around for a different pencil. The price is good as is, but you may also find these pencils on sale or can use a coupon at your drugstore.

on 4/25/2015 4:03:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I believe this was the very first brow product that I purchased in the colour Hazel. I have been filling in my very sparse brows for around two years now and this pencil did the job perfectly. Then, I over plucked my brows and began filling them in a lot more heavily with one solid block of colour which I do NOT recommend. This shade goes a very gingery colour and makes you stick out like a sore thumb.
But with a light hand, this pencil applies the product evenly and shapes sparse eyebrows nicely. I think that the best approach to distribute the product isn't to use the in built brush but instead to purchase a separate spooly as they are of better quality.
However, for the price I really cannot moan about things so trivial and I will definitely be purchasing this product again.

on 4/15/2015 1:40:00 PM

I have sworn by brow powder for so long because I really do not like the harsh, sharp look that a pencil gives. But I REALLY like this pencil. the color "dark brown" is a match for my dark, almost black, brows but it's not as harsh or pigmented as some darker pencils can be. the brush on the opposite end is great at not only brushing brows into place but it helps spread the product exactly where you want it. it doesn't last forever, but it doesn't claim to and I don't mind touching up during the day. Love this.

on 3/21/2015 7:23:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I really like this eyebrow pencil, it is just the right texture to outline my eyebrows. Price and quality- Fantastic.

on 3/1/2015 9:34:00 PM

PROS: •This is a good drugstore brow pencil for the price. •The color Hazel matches my colored hair. CONS: •Someone else mentioned this: it gets oily. Now, the front of my eyebrows are sparse (thanks to threading them away whie half-asleep, do no this people) so I have to draw them in, and after a couplr of hours, this part looks oily, def not natural. • The is it doesn't last enough. I just bought this recently and I've reached the very end of it. Could barely fit it in my hand. •The price is great, but to buy one each month after daily use...I don't see how I could. CONCLUSION: •I won't repurchase this.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

This is my go to brow pencil (in Hazel) - its very cheap, is a great colour for my pale skin, colours my light brows perfectly, is easy to apply and the little brush on the end is handy. Highly recommend trying this out!

on 2/11/2015 12:52:00 AM

For the price, this product is amazing! It's great for filling in sparse areas and giving that natural look. Although, I wish it lasted longer because it can fade throughout the day if you touch your face a lot. It works well with a primer.

on 1/30/2015 5:50:00 PM

I really wanted this pencil to be my GO TO. I like airbrushed style medium thick brows and have always used two colors, light and dark. I purchased hazel and dark brown and fell in love at the colors! No hint of red for once! No cheap flakes! That perfect glide between soft and "sturdy". I rushed to buy more in case they get discontinued. Maybe i shoulda waited....
Cons: I went through alot of these and every single one had these problems- quick oily build up....You know when your drawn brows become shiny and theres a glare that makes you look very sweaty even tho you're not? I had to powder my eyebrows atleast once a day and draw over it. Also, I know its not a fluke since it happened to all of them, the caps will eventually screw too deep towards the lead and crush the tip. I will gingerly place the cap then it will fall out in my makeup bag and roll around freely, smearing around. So I had to put scotch tape around to make the cap stay. Too much cons, so I guess I'll stay with my lancome.

on 12/14/2014 1:32:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I use the Shade Dark Brown in this eyebrow pencil and love it. The only complaint i have is when i dont press on super hard with the pencil and i try to "lightly" apply my eyebrows the colour comes out quite gingery which means i always have to vigorously use the pencil and press on hard.
However when pressing on harder with the pencil the colour is perfect.
The brush as the end of the pencil is quite good aswell however i feel it would be better with a regular round spool.
Good overall :-) x

on 11/25/2014 8:30:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I have it in the shade black brown and it's the perfect shade for me. It's not too dark at all. My only complaint is that the the pencil is a bit short for the price..

Popular Brows Products