February 1, 2015 | 1981 users online

Brows - Rimmel - Professional Eyebrow Pencil (All Shades)

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 2 of 5 on 1/30/2015 5:50:00 PM More reviews by Gingibaby

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I really wanted this pencil to be my GO TO. I like airbrushed style medium thick brows and have always used two colors, light and dark. I purchased hazel and dark brown and fell in love at the colors! No hint of red for once! No cheap flakes! That perfect glide between soft and "sturdy". I rushed to buy more in case they get discontinued. Maybe i shoulda waited....
Cons: I went through alot of these and every single one had these problems- quick oily build up....You know when your drawn brows become shiny and theres a glare that makes you look very sweaty even tho you're not? I had to powder my eyebrows atleast once a day and draw over it. Also, I know its not a fluke since it happened to all of them, the caps will eventually screw too deep towards the lead and crush the tip. I will gingerly place the cap then it will fall out in my makeup bag and roll around freely, smearing around. So I had to put scotch tape around to make the cap stay. Too much cons, so I guess I'll stay with my lancome.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/14/2014 1:32:00 PM More reviews by danibx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I use the Shade Dark Brown in this eyebrow pencil and love it. The only complaint i have is when i dont press on super hard with the pencil and i try to "lightly" apply my eyebrows the colour comes out quite gingery which means i always have to vigorously use the pencil and press on hard.
However when pressing on harder with the pencil the colour is perfect.
The brush as the end of the pencil is quite good aswell however i feel it would be better with a regular round spool.
Good overall :-) x

rated 4 of 5 on 11/25/2014 8:30:00 AM More reviews by Divandria

I have it in the shade black brown and it's the perfect shade for me. It's not too dark at all. My only complaint is that the the pencil is a bit short for the price..

rated 1 of 5 on 11/11/2014 4:58:00 PM More reviews by GreenFruit

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Dark Brown is RED and hard as a rock. Don't apply any pressure or the ugly red lead will just fall off. Straight to the garbage.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 9/7/2014 7:30:00 PM More reviews by Hooverbunny

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

CVS had these on sale so cheap that I had to try. I love the built in brush. The brown is good for me with dark brown hair. I used if for special occasions until after menopause my eyebrows disappeared! It will last most of the day unless you sweat. Not waterproof!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/21/2014 9:42:00 AM More reviews by Loopzie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Great eyebrow pencil
Long lasting great colour- dark brown, but wish there were more shades and the brush at the end isn't all that great. But it's worth the money and lasts forever!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/14/2014 11:29:00 PM More reviews by Talrice

I tend to like more natural brows as opposed to a power brow, and I feel like this pencil does the job. I bought mine in black-brown and as another person said, the color is pretty dark (which happened to work out perfectly for me since I'm asian and have hair that looks black in some light but dark brown in other light).

rated 3 of 5 on 8/7/2014 10:19:00 PM More reviews by dinosaurseatghosts

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Green

Decent eyebrow pencil for the price. However, it doesn't last all day, it can look a bit unnaturally red/ruddy (and I like my brows to have a warmish color) and the brush on the end isn't that high of a quality. :/

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/31/2014 11:00:00 AM More reviews by prettypollyperkins

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Best eyebrow pencil for the price, but note that the Black/Brown is more black than brown, so it's darker than other ranges' black/brown shades (I'm thinking specifically of Clinique which tends to be a very dark brown). I'm giving it five lippies as it seems like a perfectly adequate replacement for my Clinique Superfine Liner for Brows, should last much longer and it gives brows a fairly natural yet polished look - no clown brows for me! And the brush lid is handy, though not as good as a spoolie. UPDATE: Hmm, I've given this a really good trial and I've noticed that unlike my Clinique brow liner, sometimes it smudges or looks unnatural by the end of the day. My Clinique doesn't shift and the colour match is superior. Not as great as I initially thought but still worth having for quick everyday filling in. But pricewise it's still a steal so I'm only dropping one lippie.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/26/2014 12:12:00 AM More reviews by starlette17

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Love this!! Only $3.49 at Walmart, it's a crazy bargain. I used this a few years ago, and tried some other products out like MAC, Anastasia, ELF brow kit, Milani brow pen, UD Eyeshadows, etc... I decided to go back to this and I forgot how much I love it. It glides on great and creates full, natural brows and most importantly - it STAYS on. I have very sparse brows and nothing bothers me more than at the end of the day, seeing that half of my brows are gone - yikes! LOVE this. I have it in Hazel, I have medium/dark blonde hair and light brown eyebrows and this is great color for me.