July 30, 2014 | 2007 users online

Brows - Rimmel - Professional Eyebrow Pencil (All Shades)

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 6/26/2014 12:12:00 AM More reviews by starlette17

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Love this!! Only $3.49 at Walmart, it's a crazy bargain. I used this a few years ago, and tried some other products out like MAC, Anastasia, ELF brow kit, Milani brow pen, UD Eyeshadows, etc... I decided to go back to this and I forgot how much I love it. It glides on great and creates full, natural brows and most importantly - it STAYS on. I have very sparse brows and nothing bothers me more than at the end of the day, seeing that half of my brows are gone - yikes! LOVE this. I have it in Hazel, I have medium/dark blonde hair and light brown eyebrows and this is great color for me.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/22/2014 9:58:00 AM More reviews by KatWKSF

As much as I absolutely love the Rimmel Scandaleyes Waterproof Kohl Kajal pencils, I did not like this one at all. I use the Kohl Kajal pencil in the taupe shade for my brows. and it is the PERFECT ash shade and it does NOT budge. I have been contemplating dyeing my hair a little darker, so I thought I would pick up a brow pencil in a darker shade to try on my brows to see how my features would "handle" a darker shade. I chose this Rimmel pencil in 002 Hazel because it looked like a light brown. Not only does it have little to no color payoff, I'm not even certain what color I would call it. Certainly not light brown. It's almost a warm medium blonde. And that's when I nearly grind it into my skin to try to get any color to show up at all. SO NOT like the wonderful creamy, glide-on texture of the waterproof Kohl Kajal pencils. Unfortunately, the brown in the Kohl Kajal is too dark to use for my brown brow experiment (and knowing the great color payoff, I know it would be REALLY intense), so my search must continue for an effective brow pencil in light brown. I would not re-buy one of these pencils, in any color.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/11/2014 8:54:00 AM More reviews by bbyxs2

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Red, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Black

Love this eyebrow pencil, it's the only I use at the moment as all the others weren't that great for me.
Smooth application and easy to make feather like strokes making it more natural.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/4/2014 10:51:00 PM More reviews by Amdsalinas

This is the best eyebrow pencil I've ever used. It's not too soft. It's firm enough to deliver precise lines and and does not smear easily. Other pencils are too soft and give a thick clumpy, almost shiney finish. This pencil gives a matte finish for perfect brows everytime! I use Hazel in my daily makeup routine.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/4/2014 4:31:00 PM More reviews by kathren3377

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought a Mac brow pencil but went back to this rimmel pencil. This one makes your brows look just a bit more natural compared to mac's

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/4/2014 10:29:00 AM More reviews by Emma13

In truth, the pencil itself is probably quite good, but the colour I got (brown) is far too warm to look natural. The pencil is very pigmented so it's tricky to apply lightly. But, on the positive side it's cheap, and includes a brush!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/3/2014 9:11:00 PM More reviews by beeluxi

I have dark brown eyebrows/hair and dye my hair a lighter auburn-red. I picked this up in hazel and it does a good job at blending my brows to a color that better suits my hair shade. My eyebrows are thick so I can't completely comment on coverage of this certain pencil since I use it so sparsely, though it does the trick for what I need. I purchased this on sale for $3.14 and couldn't be happier with the price point/quality.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/20/2014 4:37:00 AM More reviews by amoii

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I first purchased this 5 years ago and i swear by this eyebrow pencil! ive used from brands shu uemera, shisedo, ysl and more but i always come back to this one. i dont know why but the colour and pigmentation are on point. i love how simple and cheap it is. I will always repurchase this. The colour i use is black brown :)

rated 3 of 5 on 4/13/2014 5:15:00 AM More reviews by Gjones7

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

At first, I was actually really pleasantly surprised by this. I bought it instead of the hourglass eyebrow pencil as I thought hey the Rimmel brow pencil is significantly cheaper so why not give it a go. It's actually ok. However the shade I bought is far too red toned, almost unwearable. I think people with lighter coloured brows might have success with this, but the brunette are just too red.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2014 5:40:00 PM More reviews by mariacristinatoca

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

The best eyebrow pencil on the market. I tried Anastasia, MAC, maybeliine, Clinique... There is nothing better than this $7.00 crayon. Amazing!