Philosophy The Breaking Point hair oil

3.0

on 4/30/2006 11:16:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Yuk! The worst thing I've ever put in my hair! I left it on all night, I tried it for a few hours - horrible smelly greasy hair while it's on, but I'm thinking perhaps the results will be worth it - WRONG! If anything my hair was a bit dryer, besides that, nothing. There's so many other treatments that work much better, and actually smell good. Big waste of money.

on 3/13/2005 1:00:00 PM

This really works. I put a decent amount in my hair and left it in overnight and the next morning I washed my hair and conditioned it like normal and my hair had been revived and looked great. This is the only product that keeps my hair looking good threw these cold months that always seem to take a toll on my hair. I use it 3 times a week before bed (I wash my hair 3 times a week)and a detox shampoo once a week to prevent build up and my hair has never looked better.

on 7/2/2003 12:48:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

A miracle! This was the only thing in my entire life that has actually helped my dying hair.

on 5/6/2003 2:43:00 AM

I spent like fifteen dollars on this plus shipping, and what a waste. I don't know what I was thinking. It works okay, and the smell is strong, smells good, but I seem to be allergic to it. I could've bought coconut oil or just got extra virgin olive oil out of my cupboard and put it in my hair, for alot cheaper.