August 1, 2014 | 1031 users online

Hair Treatments - Philosophy - The Breaking Point hair oil

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/30/2006 11:16:00 AM More reviews by ljanelle

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Yuk! The worst thing I've ever put in my hair! I left it on all night, I tried it for a few hours - horrible smelly greasy hair while it's on, but I'm thinking perhaps the results will be worth it - WRONG! If anything my hair was a bit dryer, besides that, nothing. There's so many other treatments that work much better, and actually smell good. Big waste of money.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/13/2005 1:00:00 PM More reviews by wunverdoll

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This really works. I put a decent amount in my hair and left it in overnight and the next morning I washed my hair and conditioned it like normal and my hair had been revived and looked great. This is the only product that keeps my hair looking good threw these cold months that always seem to take a toll on my hair. I use it 3 times a week before bed (I wash my hair 3 times a week)and a detox shampoo once a week to prevent build up and my hair has never looked better.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/2/2003 12:48:00 AM More reviews by glassofwater

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

A miracle! This was the only thing in my entire life that has actually helped my dying hair.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/6/2003 2:43:00 AM More reviews by bablondie25

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I spent like fifteen dollars on this plus shipping, and what a waste. I don't know what I was thinking. It works okay, and the smell is strong, smells good, but I seem to be allergic to it. I could've bought coconut oil or just got extra virgin olive oil out of my cupboard and put it in my hair, for alot cheaper.