Sephora all over skin 05

2.8

on 9/6/2004 9:52:00 PM

This bronzer is o.k. as far as bronzers go. I am a little bummed because I expected this to be much better than it turned out to be. Oh,well. :( The powder's highly perfumed scent practically made me gag. Ugh. Plus, the bronzer made me break out. All around not a fave. I actually prefer Wet 'n Wild bronzer to this,but I am not overly thrilled with that either. I did like the slight shimmer in Sephora's powder though.

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

i wasn't that impressed with it. first of all the powder broke up after a few weeks and second it gave me an orangy glow not a sheer peachy glow. it may be jsut my fair skin though. My friends(im in high school) love it though. it probably is just my fair skin

on 1/5/2004 2:48:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Love the Sephora All Over Skin 05 as a light bronzer. It gives a hint of color with a soft glow. I wear it all year round. The price is great and it lasts a long time. Can be used as an e/s too.

on 10/23/2003 3:05:00 PM

cheap alternative, but I think this made me break out and I still think the Wet N' Wild bronzer is far more superior and much less expensive.. but yea what do you expect from a bronzer.. they all basically look the same anyways..

on 9/8/2003 5:53:00 AM

This is a very affordable alternative to the Lancome Starbronzer. They are almost exactly the same - I'd say that the Sephora one is a bit more shimmery but it is a very subtle shimmer. I love this and use it for my decolletage

on 7/16/2003 5:45:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

This is probably one of the worst bronzers that I have tried, and I'm a bronzer ho (hehe). Honestly, maybelline makes a far superior bronzer to this orangey, fake looking stuff that doesn't even blend well. I much prefer MAC and NARS bronzers to this. Esp. since Mac is only like $4 more for a far superior product. Needless to say, I returned this asap. The sephora brand is funny. Some of the products are high quality and reasonably priced, while others are overpriced and perform worse than drugstore brands...it's completely hit or miss w/ sephora.

on 6/25/2003 8:53:00 PM

good bronzer, doesnt give you the appearance of being orange and fake tan

on 5/24/2003 11:05:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This is a medium brown powder.. and i dont favor it as much as other bronzers.. as it is VERY Orange.. which i wish i figured out before i bought it... but it is very orange as soon as you apply.. so if you blend well, the color looks Ok... This is shimmery... which is subtle and nice, but i seem to rarely reach for this anyway.

Popular Bronzers