July 29, 2014 | 2005 users online

Tinted Moisturizer - Clinique - City Block Sheer Tint

rated 5 of 5 on 4/29/2013 12:14:00 AM More reviews by violetnights

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is my HG foundation in the summer and/or when I plan to spend the days outdoors, and it has been for almost 10 years now. I don't wear it everyday because I don't need or want SPF on a typical day. It is so lightweight and comfortable on the skin. The coverage is fuller than any other tinted moisturizer I've tried yet the finish is very natural and youthful. I like to apply it with my fingers the best. I just use this product and a light dusting of powder on my t-zone, no foundation necessary despite my mild to moderate acne. Call me crazy but I believe this product has improved my acne and overall complexion. I have never said that about a makeup product before. Highly recommended.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2013 7:16:00 PM More reviews by Sumptergal

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Love it, goes on smooth, lasts all day. Coverage is light, makes your skin dewy looking. Has great sunscreen protection. Blends nicely with your facial coloring....I don't like the masky look of makeup so this product is perfect for me.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/14/2012 6:42:00 AM More reviews by NeatoBandito

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

This stuff not only broke me out, but gave me an awful rash. Do not buy!

rated 2 of 5 on 4/9/2012 7:05:00 PM More reviews by annikarey

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

The product is great that it is mineral-based and is great for sensitive skin. The SPF is also marvelous. The only thing I don't like about this tinted moisturizer is that my collars stain after wearing it.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/22/2011 10:04:00 AM More reviews by julia89

I bought this purely for the SPF protection and it's oil free promises rather than to use as a tinted moisturiser.

I use this with a dab of powder and its all my skin needs.
I don't use the powder because it makes my skin oily or greasy, I use it because I have a red nose problem which can't be covered by a tinted moisturiser alone.

It makes the face powder glide onto my face and looks dewy rather than powdery. It doesn't have a strong smell, its not oily and hasn't made my skin break out. I was worried about it being too dark for my pale skin but it's a lovely colour and blends like a dream. Overall I really like this product, its providing all important sun protection and makes an excellent base.

However unless you're lucky enough to have pretty good skin I don't think that you could wear this alone as a foundation and may have to use it as a makeup base like me instead.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/9/2011 8:32:00 PM More reviews by betagal

I love that this product has only mineral sunscreen - zinc oxide and titanium dioxide. I'm sensitive to chemical sunscreen and am careful to avoid it. This works well over my Olay Age-Defying Day Cream and underneath my foundation.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/9/2010 11:53:00 PM More reviews by oak415

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This was not bad as a tinted moisturizer. I have sensitive skin, and can only tolerate physical sunscreens, which are often heavy and oily feeling. This was a little bit heavy going on, but dried to a non-oily finish. It also had good light coverage (although I can imagine how the shade might make some look ashy). Unfortunately, it does emphasize the dryness of my skin, which really ages you. It might work with a more heavy duty moisturizer underneath (I just use my Olay Regenerist serum), but then it really shouldn't be called tinted moisturizer.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/16/2010 12:26:00 PM More reviews by lakegin

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Really wanted to like this, but it made me look oily and led to breakouts.
Coverage was good and felt lightweight.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2010 4:43:00 PM More reviews by iidunno

good tinted moisturizer,
doesnt make my face oily.
good protection, especially in summer.
my mum has always used this product and she decided to get me one to try
before this i would use either moisturizer with sunscreen in it, or just face sunscreen, or different types of tinted moisturizers. but i like this one the best

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/20/2009 5:06:00 PM More reviews by orenjinominh

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have mixed feelings about this one. Pros: strong sunblock (mine is 45 spf), gives a dewy skin look, evens out skin tone. However, the color makes me look pasty unless I apply blush to my cheeks. I would buy it again just because the application is effortless and it gives me great glowing skin once it settles. The packaging (like toothpaste) is pretty annoying (it can't stand up in my medicine cabinet and I can never get the right amount out), but the product inside is nice.