Bonne Bell Bubblegum Vanilla Swirl Gloss Lip Smacker

Price: $

Price: $

on 2/27/2011 6:10:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I like the way this product moisturises my lips, however, the taste and smell is kinda horrible it smells like a mixture of antiseptic stuff and a mixture of chemicals. but apart from that it its alright, but I would not go for the bubblegum one, eww.

Gross. Gross. Gross.

I hate bubble gum tastes and smells anyway, and this just took the cake as being probably THE grossest smelling and tasting bubble gum flavor out there. It's cloying, it's too sweet, it's enough to put you in a diabetic coma if you use it too often. Disgusting.

Unless that's your thing. Then totally go for it, dude. continued >>

on 5/25/2004 10:53:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I've worn this a few times and have to agree with the other reviewers--this is much creamier and smoother than the original smackers, which I also like. It's weird--it smells like vanilla flavored bubblegum. Wait, is there such a thing?! Umm...bubblegum flavored vanilla?? -__- I'll just say it smells like either a) a sweet bubblegum (not as strong as regular bubblegum) or b) both vanilla and bubblegum. Taste--sweet a or b (matches the scent--which I have no clue how to explain). Yeah, so anyway it feels great, smells great, tastes great...oh, besides the fact that it's cheap, it tints lips a little pinker (makes my pigmented lips a little lighter and pinker) and it gives subtle shine. I wear it during all times of the day--morning, afternoon, night. When I put on before bed my lips are nice, soft, and smooth in the morning! ~Fin~

EDIT: I realized almost all lipsmackers make my lips a little lighter than they usually are. It's really weird, how they're normally medium pink but with lip balm they turn light pink, and with water they turn pink-red. No clue. Anyway, so I can't really tell if it gives color or not.

on 5/24/2004 11:11:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

I bought this by mistake - I thought I'd taken a Blueberry-Vanilla Swirl gloss off the rack instead of this. When I got home, I thought, "Bubblegum. Gross!" I decided to try it anyway, and was very pleasantly surprised. I don't smell the vanilla component per se, but I think that's what's keeping the bubblegum element from being cloying or overpowering. There's a nice, light gum scent, and it goes on smoother, creamier, and less slick than regular Lipsmackers. No color is imparted, but my lips look softly moist rather than greasy as with many other lip balms. Would buy again on purpose.

on 12/30/2003 10:17:00 PM

i really like this smacker. i got it because of course i like bubblegum. it went on clear. had a good realistic bubble gum flavor to it. almost too sweet though. but sadly it got washed . so, i think the rasberry peach one is the one i will get for a replacment.

I liked this swirl gloss and I would go buy it again but when I put it on my lips it makes my lips feel very waxy and I cant really notice the smell but when i smell it it smells good and it giives my lips a little shine but i want a more shine like the liquid lip smackers and the roll-on shiners but O well I still like it and will wear it and see if people notice the smell when I re-apply in class..LOL :)

This smells really good! This is more of a sweet Bubble Gum smell, nothing really like the Original Bubble Gum Lip Smacker. It's creamy, moisturizing, and flavorful- no complaints! You can also clip these on a keychain, which I always do with these kind of Lip Smacker caps, with the hole in the top.

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

Ditto what TeeCube said. Scent and flavor are perfect, I love the packaging, and the swirls are so much smoother and creamier than the normal Lip Smackers. Why can't my beloved 7 Up Smacker have this lovely texture???

on 5/5/2003 2:30:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

White and pinky red swirl gloss with blue and white keychain attachment cap. Cool. The vanilla scent keeps the bubblegum scent calm, so it isn't a harsh as the regular bubblegum scent, but it's still present. Great.

Popular Lip Glosses