Bonne Bell Peppermint Lip Smacker

4.8

Price: $

Price: $

on 8/2/2011 10:36:00 AM

Great scent, makes my lips have a pinkish tint to them. One of my favorite lip smackers.

on 6/18/2011 1:56:00 AM

I LOVE this lip smacker.
It is probably my favourite as it is simple but effective.
I also love the packaging how it has cute letters, the colour is a lightish pink and it is soo moisturising!
I order mine from BB since you cant buy in stores anymore!!!
x

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

My favorite flavor when I was kid. I tend to go toward sweet flavor as I get older, but this peppermint is the best minty lipbalm out there hands down! Moisturizing, glossy, minty.

on 2/9/2007 6:21:00 PM

Eyes: Violet

My favorite Smacker! I thought it was discontinued but found it on bonnebell.com. My package of 5 tubes came today and I've been applying ever since. Just as I remembered. Minty yes, but not overwhelming like Burt's Bees. Smooth and silky! Takes me back to my college days when I bought the holiday 3-packs and gave the Strawberry and Grape Jelly to my sisters!

on 1/30/2005 1:27:00 AM

kind of strong scent.

on 12/18/2004 1:45:00 AM

Mmmm. A beauty delight from my teens. Candy-pink pomade that imparts a rosy radiance to my lips, with soothing emollients, a zingy mint taste and smell, and a tingly cooling sensation that makes my lips feel -- sensational! A great kissing gloss for the holidays -- or any time, and the container is very festive and pretty. A classic!

This is one of my favorite Lip Smackers! It's so minty, I love it! Although mine's a little older and doesn't have much flavor anymore, I can still smell it and feel the coolness it gives my lips. It's very moisturizing also! I'll use this till they discontinue it, and then stock up on it if they do.This is very rare to find in stores, but I order mine from Bonne Bell when my tubes gone.

on 7/20/2003 12:38:00 AM

This is my favorite lipsmacker any time of the year, but especially in winter! It smells yummy and gives my lips just a little bit of shine. A must-have!

on 5/5/2003 2:12:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I had and used up one of these as a kid and now I just bought another new one! Pink, peppermint scented product inside a plain white tube with solid red cap. No fuss, no glitter or shimmer. just plain old peppermint! Love it.

Recommended for Medium Skin