Coty New Musk by Prince Matchebelli

3.9

Price: $

Price: $

on 12/21/2008 5:13:00 PM

I bought New Musk as part of a Parfums de Coeur trio, and of the three I like this the best. The sillage on this is ridiculously long. I put it on one Friday morning and the scent lingered until I showered it off on Saturday afternoon, over 24 hrs. later
The scent is white on white--gardenia, coconut, and marshmallows. It's lovely, but I felt a little off kilter because I should never have worn this in the dark days of December. It's meant for spring and puffy clouds that look like cirus animals.

on 12/21/2008 4:59:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse

Oh, I wanted to like this Coty musk so bad! Knowing their other ones are just as good. The dry down of this scent really smelled artifical, like plastic or something. Almost like it's too fresh while the typical musk should give off more of a warmer scent.

I hate to say, this is one musk I will never purchase again.

on 12/16/2007 1:10:00 PM

This is a really nice scent,smells exactly like michael by micheal kors without the price.

on 10/23/2006 10:42:00 PM

Nice scent, it does have more gardenia than musk. But I am going to wear it anyway. Might re-purchase, with so many choices, who knows?

on 10/9/2006 7:25:00 PM

I agree it smells like Michael. It made me queasy after a while (as does Michael).

on 2/3/2006 12:28:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Yep. It smells like Michael by Micheal Kors but in mono, not in stereo. KWIM?

Nice if you are into that Gardenia thang.

on 12/11/2005 7:17:00 PM

What a find!!! Got as 1.2 oz. bottle of the parfum (EDP Maybe) for $4.49 and it's just great! Smells almost identical to Michael by Michael Kors...also similar to Bora Bora and Sand & Sable...almost like JLo Glow. Does not smell like musk to me - Gardenia is what I think of. It's very smooth, and for once - does NOT dry down to vanilla!!! yeah! I am just tickled to find a nice fragrance like this for such a great price. This does not smell cheap to me but very pretty. - love it!

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This is beyond the most disgusting spray/ perfume that I have ever smelled!
It smells cheap, and like toilet cleaner. I got it today in a set that came with three sprays, and this is the worst. I sprayed it on and nearly started gagging. As I was sitting in class, I was practically vomiting. It's a horrible scent that even a prostitute doesn't deserve to wear because it's sooooo bad. Don't waste your money, and if you happen to get it for a gift, do yourself a favor and dump the liquid down the drain!!!!

on 10/24/2005 3:59:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

This smells similar to 'Michael'. Same notes, but a little lighter.

Update: I mean if you think the smell is that bad, it's just your own chemistry reacting to it. It doesn't smell cheap, whatsoever. But that's just me. I love the tuberose smell on this perfume on me. It will be upgraded to a five.

This is a great drugstore find,I just bought the body spray today and it is so light and fresh,and very cheap at $4 for the body spray. Seems to last a long time too :)

I'm going to test drive it tonight on a date...we'll see what happens!

Popular Fragrances