September 2, 2014 | 1156 users online

Lipstick - Revlon - moisturous lipstick-apricot mist

rated 5 of 5 on 3/20/2012 10:10:00 AM More reviews by peekaboa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Other

this I LOVE IT the colour is very pretty and cute. It's a tad shimmery, a tad coral, a tad peachy unlike the darker shade it looks like in the tube

it is very pretty on fair skin and it is quite close to my original lip colour.

I think ladies with any age would look younger with this shade but i don't think it will look good on darker skin tone.

Just a word - LOVELY

rated 4 of 5 on 4/25/2008 11:28:00 PM More reviews by meggisha

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

LOVE IT.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/23/2007 1:40:00 AM More reviews by Nekura

The tube I got feels like a stick of sand, it seems to be an issue with some of the products in this line depending on your luck! (I wasn't so lucky with a few of them but I bought them during a sale). I wouldn't buy it again.. its a bit too coral and reminds me of colors people used back in the 80's-90's. I guess it would be nice if you had a smooth tube and like orangey lipcolors on average.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/28/2007 9:10:00 PM More reviews by jaluna

This shade on me is pinky-coral with shimmer. I'm asian with brown skin. I guess this is okay for summer. For a lipstick it's just a bit too glossy for me. I don't usually wear glosses because I have oily skin and it adds to the shine on my face. So I might use this under my other l/s. I will be keeping it for the SPF and nice packaging.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/20/2006 11:48:00 AM More reviews by MsAzNqTpRiNcEsS

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

sorry to kill the perfect rating but on my pigmented lips..this looks coral-orange thats extremely unflattering......its very moisturizing and the pigmentation is not bad...kinda disappointed with the lasting power though...prefer SL's to this....MMM w/ yellow undertones, C5/C40 skintone...

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/24/2006 1:25:00 PM More reviews by AngelZoe

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Very sheer, glossy, slightly shimmery peach shade that is closer to apricot than pink. It is soft and subtle enough not to clash with pale, rosy skin. Perfect summer color. No scent or taste to speak of. One drawback-- does not last. More like a stick gloss than a true lipstick.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/18/2006 8:46:00 PM More reviews by shiva_didj

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this lipstick! i never wear lipstick, always gloss, but i wanted something with SPF and peachy and this was BOGOF. I stumbled upon it and LOVE IT. I have four of these and this is my favorite. It's the perfect peachy apricot shade that i have been searching for. Sheer, not too strong or bold, but still very well pigmented. Close to skin color, not too orangey or pink. On me, all the lipglosses that are supposed to be peachy end up as JUST PINK. So I layer those many glosses that I've bought in the past over this, and it makes them exactly what I wanted them to be: a creamy, true peachy shade.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/16/2006 1:27:00 PM More reviews by Rhonan

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

You just can't hardly go wrong with this lippie! A gorgeous sheer golden apricot, feels great on, has decent staying power, and SPF 17. Honestly, what more could a girl ask?? These are great lippies overall. I also have this in Honey Sip and Nude Splash, although Apricot Mist is my favorite so far. Really warms and brightens my face and brings out the green in my blue/green eyes. Way to go Revlon!!! Hmmm...I'm updating this to say that several of my moisturouses have a gritty texture including this one! It's actually rather bothersome, and I don't know what is causing it. I've heard the rumors of discontinuation and perhaps it's because of this? 2 lippies off. Sorry Revlon!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/5/2006 7:46:00 PM More reviews by joiedevivre29

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

nice! got this on discount at SGD10.90. very pretty! must say the lipstick loooks much darker in the tube than the swatch at the bottom, but the colour goes on very sheer and peachy. not drying at all, no horrid smells or tastes. love! packaging is sleek too. only problem is, i don't reach for it often cos im a l/g kind of girl. ahwell. good anyway. yay revlon!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/23/2006 8:55:00 PM More reviews by hiyashinsu

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Add me to that 100% who'd buy this product again and again! Honestly, there isn't one bad thing about this lipstick. Everything about it is wonderful! I love the color, the subtle scent, and especially the texture. The color looks kinda orangey in the tube, but it goes on a lovely subtle apricot. It's probably the only lipstick I own that I can wear without putting on other makeup. I wore this on a no-makeup day, and it still looked great. I'll buy this again and again. I never thought I'd be so happy with a drugstore lippie!