July 26, 2014 | 946 users online

Lip Liners - Mary Kay - Lipliners

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/8/2009 11:00:00 PM More reviews by peggy1234

I have in Dusty Rose & Neutral. I bought them because they fit in the pro case which is very user friendly for travel. I was very surprised at how much I like them. I usually don't think of Mary Kay as being real great makeup but I have tried a lot of it, lately, as I like their pro case (you put your custom colors in and it stays put with magnets). It is a really easy and smart idea. I am really pleased. It really overall has not been bad.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/29/2008 12:32:00 PM More reviews by Princesa7

My HG of lipliners!!!!! I always use the dark chocolate and its stays put and is creamy and goes on smoothly. The best lipliner I have used!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/25/2008 6:00:00 AM More reviews by lisa506

These are pretty good liners. I have in Dusty Rose & Neutral. They are creamy & non-drying. They don't tug or scratch your lips. Compared to other popular liners (MAC, Clinique, etc.), I liked these a little more.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/4/2008 12:43:00 AM More reviews by Hillarryyy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Doesn't stay on and they feel really dry.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/5/2008 9:54:00 AM More reviews by lis302

I love MK lip liners they stay on great! I use them to line my lips. color in slightly, then I use a gloss on top. I don't even need lipstick! Wonderful color selection also.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/11/2008 4:05:00 PM More reviews by bstyle

I got the nude color to match my lips. Has some staying power doesnt bleed. I put yes on buy again but really a maybe only if i cant find a simular color in a dif brand.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/8/2008 1:19:00 AM More reviews by chiodancrgrl23

I purchased this liner in Pink/Rose and it is so pretty! It isn't too bright, but brightens up my face. I like the twist up liner versus liner that you have to sharpen, so this is such a convenience. It is also somewhat small and fits into a makeup bag or purse easily. Would repurchase more!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/8/2006 4:07:00 PM More reviews by Amalzahir

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I really like the colors - I put them on after I put lipstick on to make the edges look more finished and prevent that dark lip ring that happens as lipstick wears off (which is so tacky) These wear well also!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/27/2006 3:18:00 PM More reviews by YellowroseofTexas

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have a couple of Mary Kay retractable Signature lipliners. I love the blendability and a good color selection. It is a good liner BUT Milani and Jordana have the same product for a lot less money.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/29/2006 1:18:00 AM More reviews by lizzymcfizzy

I love this lipliner. I use the netrual shade and it blends with every lippy I own no matter what brand. It goes on smooth and creats soft natural looking lines, I can even use it without lipstick and just a bit of lipbalm.