July 31, 2014 | 1082 users online

Liquid - Smashbox - Studio Seamless- Smashing Light/Oak 2.5

rated 4 of 5 on 11/11/2011 2:02:00 PM More reviews by emmyboop

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This product does not offer full coverage, so if you want something thick to cover up imperfections, this is not the product for you. That being said, I like a foundation that lets my natural skin show through. I don't like looking made-up. I usually use a squirt of this and mix with a squirt of my moisturizer and then apply. It doesn't feel thick, heavy or greasy. It makes my skin look like a nicer version of itself. And it lasts a long time, I've been on the same bottle for almost a year.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/10/2007 8:22:00 PM More reviews by Fuquaylady

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I am a MAC NW25 - Smashing Oak matches my skintone perfectly. It is a nice liquid with medium coverage, and comes in a pump bottle with a cap. One pump is usally enough to cover my entire face. The foundation wears well throughout the day - in the summer I do have to blot, but I have to do this with any foundation since I live in the south. This is a matte foundation - no shine or shimmer.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/1/2007 5:59:00 PM More reviews by roxxy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my new favorite foundation. They (used to) sell it at selected Shopper's Drug Marts in Canada, but I can't find it anywhere anymore. Is anyone aware of any discontinuations?

rated 3 of 5 on 9/24/2007 6:15:00 AM More reviews by starzi

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Black

After applying the foundation onto my face, although it could cover upmost of my acnes and blemishes, but it had this really thick kind of texture, and it seemed quite obvious that I had foundation on.
But I would buy this foundation again, because I know that it wouldn't look that obvious if I applied the right amount. It didn't cause any break outs on my face, and it really made my skin look smooth. But about every 3-4 hours, powder needed to be applied to stop the oil shining on my face too much. Overall, I would say that it is a good foundation.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/24/2007 5:25:00 PM More reviews by CaptainObvious

Oh my god, this foundation is absolutely amazing. It lasts throughout the day, and it makes your skin look PERFECT. It is honestly the best foundation I've seen so far. I am buying it again soon along with some of their other products! :)

rated 1 of 5 on 10/10/2006 3:35:00 PM More reviews by Nichele

I was so excited to try out the Smashbox liquid foundation, so I bought it as soon as I heard about it. I wore it for approximately 3 days, and after that I was so broken out that it was scary. This product made my face extremely oily, and I had to deal with the aftermath of hideous pimples. This is not worth the EXPENSIVE $35 or so. It also seemed like I was buying almost nothing for the money because the foundation came in a very small bottle.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/20/2006 12:25:00 AM More reviews by mesmith322

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I'm not too impressed with this foundation. I like the color, Petal 1.25, but the foundation doesn't seem to last throughout the day even if I use a light brushing of powder over it. The Petal 1.25 color has a very nice pinkish undertone. The other colors were too yellowish. I've had a couple of blemishes since I started using this foundation but I'm not sure if it's the foundation or one of the other products I've been trying.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/13/2006 9:24:00 PM More reviews by 3KIDS4GABI

THIS STUFF WEARS OF ON MY CHEEKS ABOUT 2 HOURS AFTER APPLYING....NEVER HAD THIS PROBLEM BEFORE

rated 4 of 5 on 12/31/2005 1:16:00 AM More reviews by janaregina

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This foundation is rather sheer, somewhat moisturizing, and provides a smooth appearance. Doesn't seem to cause blemishes. When my skin is cooperating, I reach for this.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/18/2005 1:51:00 AM More reviews by Lori_W

I like this foundation for days when I'm in a hurry and need to get out the door fast.
It goes on smooth and blends well.

I believe it's coverage is supposed to be light to medium, but I think it doesn't quite make it to medium.

My skin is combo to dry and this does not give me any problems with blemishes.