October 26, 2014 | 1082 users online

Body Scrubs - Got 2 Be - Foot Polish Scrub

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 on 12/24/2006 5:31:00 AM More reviews by ftnfrm

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I purchased this based upon rave reviews on Drugstore.com. Big Mistake!! First off, I hate the smell of peppermint. Add to that the jar which makes it difficult to remove the scrub without spilling onto the shower floor. The scrub is floating in oil so you have to mix it and once you do, the texture is way too oily to do an effective job. Last but not least, it gets slippery in the shower so add danger to my rant. Definitely go for Freeman's Peppermint and Plum scrub and you'll have no complaints.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/23/2006 12:27:00 PM More reviews by shamrocked

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

gah i hate to be the voice of doom, but I really didn't like this!

this just just way too goopey and gooey and oily imo, the scent was nice but it was just too, i dont know - "messy" (???) for me to really reach for again.

imo it really didn't slough very well either, i mean i'm talkin some major elbow-action going and i was like 'wru dead skin?' if you're in the market for a good drugstore foot scrub definitely go for Bare Foot Creamy Pumice Foot Scrub, peppermint & plum - not only is it less money but boy will it make your footsies baby soft.
continued >>

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/18/2005 9:15:00 PM More reviews by staci23

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This product is amazing!!! I've been on the hunt for a good foot scrub and I think I've found it in this oil based (but not too oily) salt scrub. The salt is not too harsh but it does the job and the best part is the cooling sensation it provides to your feet and legs. I use this all the way up my calves. It feels like a spa treatment and leaves your feet smooth and moisturized and cool/tingly! Great price and great packaging too.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/11/2005 5:13:00 PM More reviews by alison_wonderland

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this scrub -- it's the best one I've found so far. I love the oils that are in the scrub and the size of the non-sharp (not too big, not to small), um, scrubs... It's a great peppermint smell as well. My feet feel smooth when I use it and it never irritates me -- even when my feet get all "it's summer, I'm going to kill my feet with sandals" blistered. I really like this stuff and will buy it over and over.. and it's a good price too! I love this stuff. continued >>

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/4/2003 11:47:00 AM More reviews by classygirl

This is a wonderful polish/scrub. This is a salt scrub that's oil based and smells like peppermint. The grains are small-It was so gentle I used it on my chest and arms. The scent has a definate Wake Up quality to it. I loved it so much, I got the Peppermint foot cream to go with it. Not a "pretty" scent, but I use this after a vigorous workout. I got this at Walgreens $2.00 off-cost me $5.00. Great product for the cost.