Bonne Bell Lip Lix Go Berry Wild

4.1

Price: $

Price: $

I LOVE this color. The taste is GREAT. The color is fantastic on me! The only complaint that I have, is that the cap falls off. I hate that. I would still buy it again though since it is so cheap.

Actually it gets 3.5. The colour is a barely there purplish shimmer, I was expecting a little more colour. Smells nice, I wouldn't really say like berries though, maybe like those fruit punches from concentrate. Very moisturizing though. I like this slightly better than the other colour I have -- Punch-u-ation.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I like the sheer purple shade. Not extreme but noticable. Smells good too, will buy more LipLixes!

on 11/25/2003 8:54:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

What a great shade! A sheer purple that just makes my lips look darker. Smooth formula(even with the shimmer), decent flavor/fragrance.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This is what i like to call YLBP. Your lips but purpler! It looks ALMOST natural but with a kick of glossy purple. It reminds me of a much toned down version of MAC Nico (no rainbow glitter, but the general purple color is the same). I dont get much wear out of this, it's not a color i would wear everyday (i usually wear YLBB pinks) but its worth having around. It's also wonderfully moisturizing.

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

I got this one free with a fresh melon lip d'votion thinking that color would look nice while the wild berry wouldn't
I WAS SO WR0NG I ended up loving the lip lix and disliking the melon lip devotion!

on 5/4/2003 10:51:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Keychain style tube, grape purple berry shimmer color and berry scent. Lovely.

Recommended for Medium Skin