August 2, 2014 | 1562 users online

Lip Gloss - Bonne Bell - Lip Lix Go Berry Wild

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 10/1/2004 2:01:00 AM More reviews by moonfairy1580

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I LOVE this color. The taste is GREAT. The color is fantastic on me! The only complaint that I have, is that the cap falls off. I hate that. I would still buy it again though since it is so cheap.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/4/2004 8:24:00 PM More reviews by ihatespumoni

Actually it gets 3.5. The colour is a barely there purplish shimmer, I was expecting a little more colour. Smells nice, I wouldn't really say like berries though, maybe like those fruit punches from concentrate. Very moisturizing though. I like this slightly better than the other colour I have -- Punch-u-ation.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/3/2004 12:58:00 AM More reviews by Gooberlicious

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I like the sheer purple shade. Not extreme but noticable. Smells good too, will buy more LipLixes!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/25/2003 8:54:00 PM More reviews by zoegirl1987

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Other

What a great shade! A sheer purple that just makes my lips look darker. Smooth formula(even with the shimmer), decent flavor/fragrance.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/9/2003 10:56:00 PM More reviews by x0x0rebeccax0x0

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

This is what i like to call YLBP. Your lips but purpler! It looks ALMOST natural but with a kick of glossy purple. It reminds me of a much toned down version of MAC Nico (no rainbow glitter, but the general purple color is the same). I dont get much wear out of this, it's not a color i would wear everyday (i usually wear YLBB pinks) but its worth having around. It's also wonderfully moisturizing.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/1/2003 11:20:00 PM More reviews by StrawberryKiwi114

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got this one free with a fresh melon lip d'votion thinking that color would look nice while the wild berry wouldn't
I WAS SO WR0NG I ended up loving the lip lix and disliking the melon lip devotion!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/4/2003 10:51:00 AM More reviews by TeeCube

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Keychain style tube, grape purple berry shimmer color and berry scent. Lovely.