August 1, 2014 | 1217 users online

Styling Products - AG Hair Cosmetics - Stucco

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/26/2011 7:12:00 PM More reviews by Gingerbelle8

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I loved this for my hair when I used to wear it short. I have stick straight asian hair so this added texture!! It's not meant for all hair types. Works best for shorter, straight hair.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/28/2010 9:26:00 PM More reviews by SG444

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is fabulous stuff. I wondered how this would work for me since I have long, fine hair but I think this can work for hair of any length. I use it to tame my crazy fly aways at the crown, smooth out a pony tail and to add a more defined, piecey look to my long layers. It even adds a bit of lift at the roots when used sparingly. It dries without a trace of stickiness and it doesn't feel or look greasy. I love this stuff. It may seem expensive, but when I compared the price to other similar products, it's actually very reasonable. I will likely purchase again, but since I use very little each time, the 3 ounce tube will last a long time.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/25/2010 8:14:00 AM More reviews by hollyc01

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a review for the WELDING PASTE since it isn't listed here and deserves a review. I have very (read VERY) fine collarbone length hair that I have been losing due to a thyroid condition and this stuff is great. It is a thick, semi-matte paste. I use a pea size amount rubbed between my palms and distribute it at the roots and about 2-3 inches up in my damp hair and then style. It gives great, workable volume without grease, clumping, crunch. My hair also looks good the next day, all I need to do is work my fingers through at the roots and the volume is back. Love this stuff (PLEEEEEZ don't discontinue it). I also have the Stucco and like it very much, but it is a tiny bit more greasy and right now my hair can't handle it, but I still recommend that too. Great line of products and although on the pricey side, you need so little that it really is cost effective and delivers on results.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/19/2008 1:52:00 PM More reviews by Joey2

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Yes I have and will purchase Stucco again. My hair is cut in a bob with tons of layers and the sides "shagged out" as my stylist says. The cut is so I'll have volume from the ears up basically, and smooth and relatively straight on the ends. I use just a touch of Stucco on my hands and work through my hair. Does a great job of making it a bit piecey and adding volume. I shampoo daily and have never noticed any build up of this product. Highly recommend. For reference I have thick but fine dark blonde/light brown hair with highlights. My hair is easily weighted down and a little Stucco goes a long way. I believe I paid $19 for my tube, and it should last (with daily use) about six months, which I consider a good value for the money.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/14/2007 7:48:00 PM More reviews by ourshipwreck

it does wonders on short hair.

i use it on the top layers of my hair when i'm going out.
a bit too pricey to use day-to-day.
smells terrific.
texture doesn't leave any residue on your hands.
holds well for an evening out.
i'd definitely repurchase the next time i see it around as i can only get it through my hair dresser now.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/20/2006 10:45:00 PM More reviews by xx13

I no longer use this product since Iíve grown my hair out but for a while I couldnít go without it. My hair was short and piecey and kinda stuck out in the back (my ďturkey cutĒ). This product was the ONLY thing that held it up and gave volume and texture without looking greasy. That is my biggest pet peeve with styling products, but Stucco is matte so no problem there. It contains sea clay which (supposedly) aids in oil absorption. It smells good too, though I canít think of how to describe it. Itís a unisex smell. Itís somewhat hard to find which is why I think itís so underrated.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/4/2003 12:09:00 AM More reviews by shoobashooba

Great pomade, makes my hair full and piecey. Works great on fine hair.