April 17, 2014 | 1696 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Lady Danger

rated 4 of 5 on 3/29/2014 4:50:00 PM More reviews by Shellfinz

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

At 43yrs old I have decided to branch away from only wearing MAC Blankety (Nude) & Lovelorn (Soft Rose Pink). After purchasing Vegas Volt (Coral), Lickable (Dark Fuschia) and then Candy Yum Yum - I received so many compliments from friends saying 'You look great with bright colours'. So I've taken the plunge - I need a Red! After my lovely MAC sales assistant at Kirckaldie & Stains (Wellington NZ) tried Lady Danger, Dangerous and Ruby Woo on me - I settled on her choice of Lady Danger. With dark brown hair and olive skin Ruby Woo was too dark. Lady Danger is a bright Orangey Red with a stunning matte finish. I was concerned that with small vertical wrinkles on the edge of my lips, that it could be noticeable if a Red bleeds. But with Lady Danger being a matte, it doesn't! Just love it!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/24/2014 1:04:00 PM More reviews by yasssssx3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I've been wanting an orange lipstick forever and I finally decided on Lady Danger. I had to try it on like 500 times but it grew on me. I especially like it with my honey blonde hair. It's really rich in color and it goes on smoother than some of the other high pigment mattes like ruby woo. But I have to re apply more often than I think I should. It looks really good with different outfit color schemes. But my only complaint is how difficult it is to get off my lips .. Other than that I love it.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/22/2014 2:28:00 PM More reviews by underage

I like this color but it's definitely not one I would reach for most days. It comes off very orange on me and kind of makes my teeth look yellow. It is a matte formula so it's a little drying. I like it for spring since orange lipstick is trendy now but not a repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/5/2014 1:35:00 AM More reviews by Tinevw00

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love it!!! So bright orangey red. Very matte.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/9/2014 3:05:00 AM More reviews by stella0r

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

The color is unique, texture is amazing, staying power pretty good.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/22/2014 10:51:00 PM More reviews by prettygirlmo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

First, I really love MAC lipsticks and I love blue toned reds, but I wanted to try an orange based red to see how I liked it. So I decided to go with Lady Danger. This looks straight up orange on me. I liked it when I had my lips closed, but then I opened them up and it did exactly what I thought it would do..make my teeth look yellow. I think it is a very nice lipstick, but I think it would look the best on tan-dark skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/8/2013 10:21:00 AM More reviews by xbexiee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I love the shade of this lipstick, it's bright and compliments my skin tone. I also love how it is transfer resistant and non drying. The only downfall is I find it similar to Rimmels Kate moss matte lipstick in '110' which is maybe a shade lighter but otherwise an exact dupe (in terms of staying power etc) and is also a third of the price!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/20/2013 3:05:00 PM More reviews by DL78

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

It has taken me a long time to purchase this lipstick because I figured I would be disappointed in it after reading all the hype. How wrong was I! It's amazing! A young, fresh and unique red/orange shade thZat really flatters my NW20 skin, dark hair and green eyes. And delivers the staying power we have come to expect from MAC matte formulations.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/18/2013 5:29:00 AM More reviews by LadyxBec

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this so bad.
The GOOD: the colour is amazing! On my Nc10ish skin it's a bright orange toned red. It smells delicious and the packaging is classy. I find it really long lasting and can use it as either a stain or full lip colour.

The BAD: I find it does transfer more than I like and it is a little drying if worn constantly.

Overall it is expensive, but so amazing I would rebuy forever. For a night out its a great final touch with winged eyeliner and an updo. It works equally well with bed hair and bb cream.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/15/2013 5:34:00 PM More reviews by emmiemc

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

My go-to red. The color is AMAZING. A super pigmented, super bright, orange-tone red that works great with my NW20 skin.

I've heard that you're supposed to use blue-toned reds to make your teeth appear whiter, though I have the same effect with this lipstick. Possibly it's just so damn red people can't see your teeth?

While I love the finish on MAC's "Ruby Woo", this is so much easier to wear -- it's not drying at all.