October 23, 2014 | 1193 users online

Cleansers - Neutrogena - Norwegian Formula facial Cleansing Lotion

rated 2 of 5 on 3/28/2011 5:57:00 PM More reviews by jelliedashes

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I bought this cleanser in hope that I would find a cleanser none-too-harsh for my very sensitive, very dry skin. I have to agree with other reviewers sadly. This cleanser did very little for my face, did not make it feel clean and did not remove make up.
A shame as I was really looking foreward to using other products in the range, but I think I shall be steering clear.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/8/2008 9:20:00 AM More reviews by junkie_on_prowl

I was looking for a gentle face wash for winter when I bought this. The 'Norwegian' formula seemed to be a gentler wash compared to the normal range.

This product seems to be very gentle but I'm not sure how effective it is as a cleanser. I would still probably use a separate cleanser to wipe off my makeup before using this.

Then again I don't seem to be very partial to very gentle cleansers such as this and Cetaphil for whom most people enjoy using.

I will use up the bottle (it is a big one, 150ml) but will probably not repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/9/2004 3:15:00 AM More reviews by ShortMegan

It doesn't hurt my skin, but doesn't seem to do much either. Smells JUST like EL Dazzling Silver, just not as strong. Strange.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/3/2003 6:03:00 PM More reviews by AliceHolst

CLEANSING LOTION
for face and eyes
CLEANSES AND SOOTHES
FOR DRY AND SENSITIVE SKIN

The Norwegian Formula "facial" line is supposed to be extra-gentle for sensitive skin. Neutrogena makes a big deal out of the fact that "there are no unnecessary additives". Well, it doesn't matter how "pure" a product is if it doesn't perform; this cleanser didn't remove my makeup, but it made my face smart! I *might* use this up as a morning cleanser in the summer. We'll see.
I also have one of the face creams, for extra-dry (as opposed to just dry) and sensitive skin, and it is equally irritating! I have NO idea what they were thinking when they came up with these formulations - I expected much, much better from this line. Very disappointing. Would not recommend.

me: extremely dry, sensitive skin with random spots continued >>