Jordana Lip Liner in Natural

Price: $

Price: $

on 11/5/2014 2:27:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I bought this from a local cheap dollar type store for $3 NZ - it was the most natural of all the pencils available however I thought it was going to be much too orange for me judging by the paint on the pencil. I was wrong - this is a couple of shades deeper than my lips but is a browned tan beige pink with the very lightest hint of peach but not at all orange on me. The pencil is super waxy and hard which some may hate but I actually really like as it makes the pencil stay on, makes for a really precise line without over pigmentation so its buildable in strokes and the waxy texture gives it slight sheerness which makes it look like my lip (the most similar shade I have found to my pricey Shiseido 'Hazel' pencil - and it really does blend in and look natural without showing up as pink/mauve or orange.

on 4/9/2013 11:10:00 PM

beautiful

on 8/28/2011 10:47:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Well....I got this at a Dollar store. I guess I shouldn't have been surprised when the pencil wore off about an hour after I applied it. The color is nice- I found it to be a little darker than my lip color, but still subtle and pretty. I just wish it had some staying power- like, at all.... :-(. Will not repurchase, especially since Rimmel's Tiramisu(like 3 bucks) is a similar color and last WAY longer.

on 7/25/2011 5:46:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

I use this everyday. Perfectly natural on me. See my pics to visualize. This is lighter than Rimmel Exaggeration Addiction lipliner, which was my HG. Now Jordana Natural is my HG! It doesn't look like a drawn on line, which lipliner can do, it goes on very smoothly, not dry looking, or harsh/hard. I absolutely love it! I'm really loving Jordana Product. I love her lollipop lipgloss, which is gorgeous, last forever, doesn't move at all, and tastes phenomenal! I'm curious is their peach shade.

on 9/6/2009 2:30:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

If you are looking for a light/pale nude/beige/natural color lipliner, do not get this! This is a medium/dark pink/nude/natural color & not suitable for someone wanting a light lip.

on 9/2/2009 7:01:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

i have this in nude and it is gr8. only 1 dollar are you serious? would def. purchase again. yay. must get more

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

this is so far the best lipliner for me. its MLBB. the only problem is when u sharpen it, it gets broken

on 7/23/2008 6:10:00 PM

This is really, really similar to Bobbi Brown nude liner. It's practically the same color and texture, and you save $20! I got this with a coupon for 50 cents and it's vitually identical to Bobbi Brown. However, it's very, very dry so you need to use a balm or something or it will be impossible to apply. It's drier than the Bobbi Brown.

on 6/13/2008 3:21:00 PM

If you're looking for a lip liner with barely any color payoff (pale beige) give this a shot, not enough color for my taste, too light.

on 4/15/2008 11:55:00 AM

I've been trying to find that perfect lipliner that doesn't look like I have chola-makeup-style lips. This is perfect. However, I lost it :(

Popular Lip Liners