October 22, 2014 | 930 users online

rated 5 of 5 on 4/9/2013 11:10:00 PM More reviews by FromNJ23

beautiful

rated 2 of 5 on 8/28/2011 10:47:00 AM More reviews by saxcat513

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Well....I got this at a Dollar store. I guess I shouldn't have been surprised when the pencil wore off about an hour after I applied it. The color is nice- I found it to be a little darker than my lip color, but still subtle and pretty. I just wish it had some staying power- like, at all.... :-(. Will not repurchase, especially since Rimmel's Tiramisu(like 3 bucks) is a similar color and last WAY longer.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2011 5:46:00 PM More reviews by becca_anne38

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I use this everyday. Perfectly natural on me. See my pics to visualize. This is lighter than Rimmel Exaggeration Addiction lipliner, which was my HG. Now Jordana Natural is my HG! It doesn't look like a drawn on line, which lipliner can do, it goes on very smoothly, not dry looking, or harsh/hard. I absolutely love it! I'm really loving Jordana Product. I love her lollipop lipgloss, which is gorgeous, last forever, doesn't move at all, and tastes phenomenal! I'm curious is their peach shade.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/6/2009 2:30:00 PM More reviews by TeenBeauty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

If you are looking for a light/pale nude/beige/natural color lipliner, do not get this! This is a medium/dark pink/nude/natural color & not suitable for someone wanting a light lip.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/2/2009 7:01:00 PM More reviews by AshleyD2010

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Other

i have this in nude and it is gr8. only 1 dollar are you serious? would def. purchase again. yay. must get more

rated 5 of 5 on 7/11/2009 3:18:00 PM More reviews by blushngloss4ever

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

this is so far the best lipliner for me. its MLBB. the only problem is when u sharpen it, it gets broken

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/23/2008 6:10:00 PM More reviews by Nokomi

This is really, really similar to Bobbi Brown nude liner. It's practically the same color and texture, and you save $20! I got this with a coupon for 50 cents and it's vitually identical to Bobbi Brown. However, it's very, very dry so you need to use a balm or something or it will be impossible to apply. It's drier than the Bobbi Brown.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/13/2008 3:21:00 PM More reviews by AntiPrep

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

If you're looking for a lip liner with barely any color payoff (pale beige) give this a shot, not enough color for my taste, too light.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/15/2008 11:55:00 AM More reviews by onegoodcat

I've been trying to find that perfect lipliner that doesn't look like I have chola-makeup-style lips. This is perfect. However, I lost it :(

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2008 2:50:00 PM More reviews by laitaliana

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

i LOVE this for the color... i've been looking for a liner that matched my lips perfect so it doesn't look like i have a big ring of liner..not a cute look on me. While the formula isnt perfect (not the smoothest but not too rough) the color pretty much matches my light pink lips perfectly & only requires a lil bit of blending out to make it perfect. Doesn't alter colors of lipglosses either for me. it cost like 79 cents & here i was about to buy a revlon liner for $7?! ha never again... The one i bought is colored with a silver tip.