October 23, 2014 | 911 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Biotherm - Biomains Complete Hand & Nail Treatment

rated 4 of 5 on 11/14/2013 9:03:00 AM More reviews by Ancora

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

I got this hand cream in small tubes for my purse. It penetrates quickly, and makes hands soft, but I suspect it will not be effective enough for the winter chill.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/8/2013 5:46:00 AM More reviews by Sjess

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

My HG handcream. It has everything I want (SPF, age delaying, nail care) and non of the greasiness. This is a staple in my handbag. Have and will re-buy.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/16/2012 5:17:00 AM More reviews by Nemea

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I didn't have very high hopes for this hand cream, because my hands are notoriously dry, and my fingertips tend to flake and crack, although I moisturise regularly, after washing my hands, and at least 10+ times a day apart from that. My favourite hand creams out of those I have tried, are Shiseido Advanced Essential Energy, and Pai Skincare Fragonia&Sea Buckthorn hand cream. But the one from Biotherm actually helps, at least short-term, and my fingertips receive the moisture that they crave, without it disappearing immediately after application. "Everyone" seems to love the L'Occitane Shea hand cream, but for me, that one also simply sinks in and disappears within minutes, so finding something which actually works fine, was a nice treat. I will definitely repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/4/2010 5:29:00 PM More reviews by maan84

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a very good hand cream. Though it is not moisturizing enough for winter. I prefer the more moisturizing Hemp hand cream from The Body Shop during the winter months.
Biomains absorbs into the skin really quickly, has a nice pleasant soft scent. Leaves the skin feeling soft and smooth and not greasy. Okay lasting power (not so much during the winter months though). I usually carry this in my backpack and apply at school or work but use the thicker hemp hand cream at home (which leaves the skin a bit greasy). I'd probably repurchase Biomains.

continued >>

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/30/2009 12:40:00 AM More reviews by JU1CYY69

LOVE this hand cream. i usually hate putting any lotions or creams on my hands because i hate the greasy feeling after putting it on but i have no problem with that for this hand cream. it absorbs into my skin really quickly and leaves a really pleasant scent. my skin feels so smooth and soft after using this and it pretty much lasts the whole day. though i dont really suffer from extremely dry skin on my hands, this works well when i would randomly have dry cuticles. definitely recommend this

rated 5 of 5 on 3/18/2009 10:39:00 AM More reviews by OrdPsy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this! this hand and nail age delaying treatment is one of the best on the market.

It smells nice and leaves your hands smooth not greasy. I suffer from dry hands and chill burns during Winter and this works wonders. It is water resistant too :)

rated 4 of 5 on 2/3/2008 11:30:00 AM More reviews by bambi53

Very good. Pleasant smell, absorbs quickly and leave the hands silky and non-greasy. Though, i think the price is too high. There are other great handlotions on the market, for a more fair price.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/19/2007 5:28:00 PM More reviews by fabmac1

This stuff is def not worth the price tag!! $27cdn... are you kidding me??? I got a discount on this but still.. it's very pricey for a mediocre product!. Pleasant smell... does a decent job in moisturizing without the greasiness but i can't justify the price.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/19/2006 3:57:00 PM More reviews by rugby

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This was an ok lotion. I would suggest this for people who have mildly dry hands or do not do alot of hand washing. For the price alone I would not repurchase Ive done better with kiehls and other brands. I also do not like the fact you have to screw off the cap rather than a flip cap so overall I would not repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/31/2006 11:13:00 AM More reviews by dylan2

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love almost everything about this product. It is silky and non-greasy. It goes on really well and leaves your hands feeling velvety smooth. The only reason I didn't give it full marks was because of the scent. It smells like perfume my grandmother used to wear. Good thing it's only hand lotion.