Prestige Eyeliner in E-54 Chocolate

4.1

Price: $

Price: $

on 3/26/2013 12:56:00 AM

I like this eyeliner, it is very pigmented and goes on smooth.

Chocolate is a basic brown, however it does have slightly red undertones when applied on a waterline.

I found that I prefer this eyeliner on the waterline because on the top lid, it wouldn't stay put and ended up on my brownbone :/

on 12/4/2008 9:50:00 AM

The color did not turn well on me, looks reddish on my medium skin. Although it looks chocolate when applied on my hand! I was looking for a replacement of my lost brown SOHO eyeliner, which i bought in canada and see nowhere in US. It looked exactly like SOHO on the outside but performs less. This goes smooth but wipes away very easily.

on 2/17/2007 10:21:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Got this from CVS and absolutely loveeee it. One of the best eyeliners out there! Cheap too! Go get it now!!!!!!

on 2/13/2007 3:21:00 AM

You get what you pay for. This is ok. I want better.

on 9/16/2005 6:30:00 AM

I've tried many eyeliners and ended up throwing them all out except for this one. It's the perfect color for my dark blue eyes and it goes on smoothly with no irritation. Also, it sharpens easily and never breaks. For under three bucks it's a total steal. It seems to be lasting me a long time, but when it runs out I will probably repurchase.

on 3/17/2005 5:51:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

All I ever wear are Prestige eyeliners! Chocolate is one of my favorite colors from the line. It is a rich, deep brown with a slightly warm, dark red tone that makes it unique from other brown liners that tend to look flat. Incredibly smooth and pigmented. Chocolate is the eyeliner I wear the most. It is a perfect balance between my original Prestige Black when I want a very dramatic eye and my Prestige Golden Brown when I want a more natural look.

Wow. I grabbed this eyeliner at a drugstore because I had ran out and didn't have time to run to Nordstrom to get MAC eyliner, and this stuff is amazing. It works better than the more expensive stuff, and glides on smoothly. This color looks beautiful with green eyes. And it's two bucks! Can't beat that.