April 20, 2014 | 933 users online

Moisturizers - Olay - Moisturizing Lotion in Classic Scent [DISCONTINUED]

rated 5 of 5 on 7/15/2013 8:48:00 AM More reviews by Lalalucy1

I absolutely love this moisturizer for its price. It's quite cheap and is a really great face moisturizer for everyday use! It doesn't break me out or clog my pores. It leaves a Dewey finish but not sticky. Definetly recommend this

rated 5 of 5 on 6/20/2013 4:03:00 AM More reviews by KandyKiss

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is a classic staple in my skin care regime and has been for my mum as well which was how I first got to using Olay initially. This has to be one of the cheapest moisturisers yet one of the best. My mum and I both have oily skin and both agree this plumps up the skin without making it excessively oily, although it did take around a week of use for skin to appreciate it. I use this as a daytime under makeup moisturiser and alternate it with high end products such as Restalyne. This little dudette packs so much punch for the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/3/2013 6:53:00 AM More reviews by feliciatjk

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

This is my current holy grail moisturiser! I bought this on December, and it still lasts for another 1 month. I was in the supermarket looking for some shaving creams at the time, but it turned out buying this, since i just had Olay Natural White rich cream, and the packaging wasnt that travel friendly. I brought this with me on vacation, and this lotion is just amazing! It is very lightweight, soothing, watery texture...and it gives me more fresher look. It doesnt break me out, and slowing my skin down in producing oil, because it is not greasy at all. Just a clean and fresh feeling. I always use this before i go to school and before applying foundation, it works well on my skin! It never causes any pimples, redness, or dry patches all over my face. This product is very economical, since i have been using this for 4 months and the price is just dirt cheap. The packaging is very small and cute (i have the 30ml lotion). But the biggest cons are.....It doenst have any SPF or UV protection, and dry skinned people cant use this. Overall, this is the best.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/16/2012 9:14:00 PM More reviews by bleuxs

my roommate used it and had pimples from it (tiny and numerous on the forehead). i didnt believe her, and i ended up having pimples from it too. we're totally different types of skin . so avoid!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/12/2011 3:15:00 PM More reviews by jubeywho

I have the sensitive skin version of this. Fragrance and color free. I love it. It is so gentle and effective. Its a perfect basic face lotion. I dont remember what i paid, but i know it under 10 dollars.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/12/2011 12:59:00 AM More reviews by GothicGal

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Lovely moisturiser! I don't use it anymore because I have such sensitive skin, but back in the day I remember how nice it was. And the smell ^__^ Yay!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/7/2011 1:28:00 AM More reviews by marismoose

BEST MOISTURIZER EVER! I'm so happy I found it. My skin has improved so much.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/31/2011 1:45:00 AM More reviews by fruitloopbabe87

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I cannot live without this moisteriser. I first used this when I was 9, I had dry skin that gave me rashes and my mum (a firm believer in Olay - she had used it for 30 years!!!!!!!!) applied a little on my skin - it pretty much cured my skin! Back then it used to be called Oil of Ulan. In the 11 years that I have been using this product, I have not been able to think of anything bad about it. It is extremely cheap too. Other moisterisers are too heavy, or are loaded with unnecessary ingredients that are harmful. Olay is readily available, cheap, amazing. Words cannot describe how much I love this product.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/20/2011 6:14:00 AM More reviews by NINA71

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Well I have this in the lotion and cream form and I love both. When I have mornings when I just can't see putting on a full face of makeup I use a couple of dallops of the lotion on my face and neck and voila! I litterally feel gorgeous and all I put on is some mascara if I want and gloss and I'm confident enough to walk out the door. At my age this a miracle because for a while I didn't think I could leave my house anymore without full makeup. My skin feels silky smooth ALL DAY. On top of that it looks more even toned and more firmed. the cream also is fantastic especially under makeup. I have very dry skin and need lots of moisture to feel confident. this gives me a radiant face with no makeup. Its non-greasy and absorbs fully and I like the smell because my mom used to always smell like this when I hugged her as a child. Bottom line one of the most basic and effective moisturzers on the market today in my opinion.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/20/2011 1:14:00 PM More reviews by McHotSoup

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I really do like this as a moisturizer. It makes my skin fell really nice and soft, and it dries to a kind of powder finish. The only complaint I have about this is the smell. I find it to be too strong, and i can smell it on my face all day. It's not necessarily a bad smell, but it's not one that I want on my face. If I wanted that, I'd spray perfume on myself. It kind of smells like my grandmother when I think about it. The moisturizer is good, and I would probably repurchase this, but in the sensitive form so that it's non-scented.