Prestige Terra

Price: $

Price: $

This is a gorgeous bronzey copper light brown, it is beautiful. It is identical to Mac Teddy eye kohl. It applies smoothly without tugging at your lashline and has superb staying power ( it wears all day and even after showering and soap ) For $4.00 Cd you can't pass up the chance to run out and buy this product.

Rejoice, Canadians! I have never seen the Prestige MAC Teddy knockoff, Golden Brown, available in Canada, so the last time I was in the US I picked it up. Then I saw Terra in the new Prestige display at London Drugs, and loving the bronzy-brown colour with reddish undertones, bought it. Came home and with the sneaking suspicion that I'd repurchased a colour I already own, decided to swatch it next to Golden Brown, and...they're the exact same colour! According to US MUAers, this particular is not available in the Prestige line in the US, so I'm guessing it's Golden Brown, renamed for the Canadian market. In terms of how close it is to MAC Teddy, I'd say it's nearly identical, except the slightest bit lighter. Applies smoothly and is long-lasting (it even stayed on through a shower).