October 22, 2014 | 1747 users online

Bronzers - Maybelline - Maybelline Bronzer - SunLight

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 on 10/12/2013 2:44:00 PM More reviews by lawrencebecki

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought this not too long ago, and it is alright. It has a lot of glitter, so I will only use it in the summertime. It would look ridiculous in the winter. You can't use very much, it is a little orange. But I like using powder for my face, that is a little lighter than my face color. That way, I can sweep a little bronzer over my face, to give it a little darker, and natural-glow look to my face. So for now I will hold off on using it, because it will be winter soon. But next summer, I may use it some. It doesn't really look orange unless you put a lot of it on, and it really doesn't take very much. Recommended for summertime.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/8/2012 3:25:00 PM More reviews by louloulizzy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is super glittery. DO NOT put it all over your face or risk looking like an oompa loompa. Packaging is cheap, I had to put it back together. Would not buy again.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/28/2012 12:03:00 PM More reviews by Laiscg

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have this in the lighter shade. I use it for contouring, and it works just fine for this purpose. But I can't use it as an overall bronzer or as a blush, because it would look like dirt on me (I'm a NW20).

rated 3 of 5 on 1/25/2012 6:15:00 AM More reviews by amandamooo

i do agree with those saying that this is too light to be a bronzer it truly is, but it is called "sunlight" what did you expect tbh? i am a medium to olive skin tone and this actually matches my skin colour so ofc it is more like a foundation powder! it has like no shimmer in it except for a tiny amount. i like using this as a setting powder or using it to lighten a darker bronzer and it is fab for that:)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/21/2011 6:54:00 PM More reviews by hoangrl

I know people say this is a really crap bronzer because its not pigmented, but i actaully dont mind it. Its sheer it true, but quite buidlable to an extent. I like it because some bronzers are too shimmery or they just make me look to dark.This gives me a very subtle glow and I like that. I actually use it to set my tinted moisturizer or over my mineral powder. I do have to swirl my brush in it quite a bit to get a decent amount on my brush but hey, it was $5, cant complain. There is very very small amount of shimmer, but it does nto show up on the skin which is a bonus because i cant stand sparkly bronzers.The product is very compacted hard and i think this is what is the problem with the bronzer, its not a soft product so that why you really need to swirl your brush into it to make a difference. The pakaging like most maybelline products is crapola. A flimsy plastic lid and crappy brush which i threw out. I really think Maybelline really needs to start improving their packaging line. Anyway this bronzer isnt for everyone and usualy i would say buy it, but for this I will say, save your dollars and look at getting another bronzer with more pigmentation.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/7/2011 11:03:00 PM More reviews by channingto

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Black

My fair-skinned friend had given this to me and it doesn't show up on me at all. I had planned to use this as a highlighter but it's little glitters in the powder that don't even show up. Not that I like glitters but I tried to pack this on and even the glitters don't show. I dug my finger around in it to swatch it and nothing. Just like a foundation powder except that one or two very small sparkles may show so that ruins that idea.. I don't get how people say this is orangey.. Asked my friend later and she said this doesn't even show on her.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/6/2011 2:49:00 AM More reviews by donnahsueh

This is far too light to be a bronzer ... but I guess it could work as a highlighter in some cases. But even using it as a highlighter, I find that it does NOT show up on my skin at all. And I'm a pretty fair skinned too (NC20-25ish) From the packaging, it looks like it could've been a nice light color I could maybe use to contour with but nope!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/29/2011 10:33:00 PM More reviews by igimmeMAKEUP

wouldn't call this a bronzer but as a highlighter works well :)
it gives off a nice glow but it most def dosent have overpowering shimmer/glitter. it really dosent! it has minimal shimmer you can hardly notice. nice for brushing over eyes &nose. perfect for summer! this is a good find overall.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/29/2011 1:29:00 AM More reviews by alee26

I recently just finished this bronzer. It's very nice for people with light to medium skin tones. Being NC25, I used it very lightly even though pigmentation is not the greatest, and it gives me a nice sun-kissed glow. :) There is some shimmer, but it's not over-powering to the point where it comes off looking fake. Has never made me look orange, but I guess if too much is used, it can. A good find at a good price.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/11/2011 9:57:00 AM More reviews by brianharr123