August 22, 2014 | 1418 users online

Brows - Christian Dior - Eyebrow Pencil

rated 2 of 5 on 3/12/2012 9:57:00 AM More reviews by perfumedlife

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

A few years ago i was trying to find a good brow pencil i remember at that time i was using guerlain's pencil in blonde no1 and sometimes was too dark. I did try the dior and i found my HG of eyebrow pencils.
I was repurchasing until a couple of years when i went to dior counter and i saw a different packaging i said to the lady if there was any change to the formulation and she said that everything was the same.
Of course everything was different.
First the color is changed then the pencil is more soft which is not a good thing for a brow pencil and i know lots about makeup.
I went back to guerlain and also i'm using mac fling eyebrow pencil (guerlain if i want more defined brows and mac for a more soft look).
Eyebrow pencils is a very personal thing to everyone but i think that there are much better pencils out there than dior's.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2012 9:25:00 PM More reviews by QuilleyReturns

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Other

If this product did not work so darned well, it would be rediculous. CD better be glad that they have developed a product that is truly a universal shade, that has the exact consistency needed for perfect brows, that comes packaged in a sleek, shiny case with a nice (concealed) brow brush on the end with a twist up pencil. Shame on you CD for not creating refills for this product. It's a waste of plastic and paint. That said, I have had mone for over 2 years now and have a good inch of pencil left. There is no waste because it does not require a sharpener. Will I buy again? Probably, lol.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/1/2012 5:19:00 PM More reviews by agnetedjupvik

This is, hands down, the best eyebrow pencil I've ever used, and I do, to this day, feel like it's going to last me practically forever. I am light blonde with accordingly sparse and light eyebrows. I use this every single day, just to fill in and define.

I bought mine in November 2010 and now I have used up about half.
To me, this completely justifies the price. Even though I don't use a lot for every application, for something to last this long, I am still amazed. I have had to sharpen it maybe four or five times.

When it comes to colour, I'm using the Brown shade. This might be the reason why I have used so little, because then I apply less. I had a travel edition of this pencil in the blonde shade, and it feels as if the brown is the blonde - just with a heavier hand.

I'm super happy that I have found my eyebrow nirvana - will probably never, ever be illoyal to it.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/8/2010 4:28:00 PM More reviews by fiby

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is nowadays the only pencil for brows that I use, because it's just so great. The colors are natural and suit so well, the pencil lasts forever (I use mine almost every day and it last approximately for a year) - so I don't think I'll never try anything else since this is THE best!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/21/2009 7:48:00 PM More reviews by novelist

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This powder brow pencil was actually my second purchase of this Dior pencil; the first one was good and I re-purchased this one in a slightly cooler color (sand). The pencil is silver, not the blue one shown on the site. My first time using it, the colored part of the product came out of the pencil! I sharpened it with the Dior sharpener; more product broke off and fell into my wastebasket. I have now used this pencil about 6 times, and it is half gone because the pencil keeps breaking off.

It may be a bad one in the lot, but I have other problems with this formuation. The powder will not blend, and I mean, will not blend, with any product which you may have on the brows from applying sunscreen or foundation. It grabs onto any moisture, so forget using it in hot weather. I have wiped my brows clean of any other products and then tried to feather the point onto my brows (which is an effort to achieve since the pencil keeps breaking off). The color was okay; I expected a better hue from this company.

I love Dior palettes and thought this brow pencil would reach that high level of quality but at $26, it was a waste of money. Defining already nicely shaped and highly arched brows should not be an art project. All I needed was more color, and this pencil made even that simple task frustrating.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/10/2009 12:05:00 AM More reviews by iamtr0uble

I love this eyebrow pencil:) I bought it in the shade of black since I'm asian with dark features.......it goes on with a natural shade/look....blends very nicely & doesn't give a fake "look, i have to fill my eyebrows in" look (which i have had in the past from other eyebrow pencils:( It looks like the pencil will last a long time as well since it is not too soft.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/8/2009 11:13:00 PM More reviews by mrsmacdonald

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I've been on the hunt for something to darken my eyebrows. One of the ladies at Sephora suggested this Dior Pencil in blonde. I tried it a couple of times and I saw red eyebrows when I used it. Literally, red eyebrows. Then on another trip to sephora the lady was like that eyebrow pencil is too red for you. So I got a different brow pencil which I like better than this Dior. I ended up giving it to a friend because I had waited too long to return it trying to make it work.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2009 5:19:00 PM More reviews by androniki

I love it. It is pricey but it doesn't look like you have dyed your eye brows just like with some other eyebrow pencils. Very natural result. It lasts forever. I've had mine for 3 years.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/12/2009 10:48:00 AM More reviews by LittleNat

For a long time this was my HG brow pencil. I originally purchased the shade 553 Chestnut as I have dark hair and brows but I found this shade to be a little bit too dark for me and also a little bit red and unnatural looking. After deciding the shade was wrong I went back and repurchased the colour 653 blonde which is a lot more natural and less harsh looking. The pencil applies nicely and is very easy to work with, I actually find it very soft so not a lot of pressure is required when applying. It gives a pretty natural, soft look and I had no problems with staying power. The only reason I switched from this pencil is because I discovered Shu Uemura’s and while this is not as easy to apply as Dior’s I find the colour to be a lot more natural looking.

Please click continue for a comparison pic of the two shades I bought.

continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 10/28/2008 12:09:00 PM More reviews by tiebears

I have this in Blonde. I like natural-looking makeup, so this color works great, because it looks really natural and young on me. It stays throughout the work day. I love the texture of the pencil, and how it's soft enough but not too mushy. It lasts quite a long time for me. I love the brush and the complimentary sharpener too.