Annabelle Le Gloss Lip Lacquer in Citrus Splash

on 5/16/2004 12:53:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

As a general gloss, this is a good addition to any glossaholic. It is a gold colour in the tube but applies with good clear sheen with a little hint of gold. A great neutral for any skin colour. Quite natural and comfortable consistency to wear. The applicator sponge in a wand format required redipping in order to coat just the bottom lip but overall a nice looking, functional packaging.

This is a good look-alike of MAC C-thru Lipglass. After I bought Citrus Splash, I went home to compare it to C-thru Lipglass. A very close colour match. Citrus Splash is a little bit more sheer than C-thru though. The texture of Le Gloss Lip Lacquer is a bit thinner than I prefer. I like thicker glosses that give more staying power. I bought this for $5.24 CAD.

on 5/1/2003 3:29:00 PM

Just picked this up at the drugstore and I have to same I'm very impressed and excited. Annabelle has been write on the money with it's latest collections and this is another winner. The Citrus Splash is a golden nude...so pretty. It's sheer, shiny and it's super cheap. It's a sponge wand in a plastic "juicy tube style" tube. Rave!

Popular Lip Glosses