Ben Nye pretty pink

on 11/2/2013 5:46:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

I'm an NC40 & for a long time I was under the impression that using yellow powder to set my concealer would be better because it matches my undertone. Boy was I WRONG! I was using Ben Nye's famous Banana powder & as nice as the texture was, it was actually too yellow to where I looked jaundiced only under my eyes. I wasn't even using a lot, & it looked weird. Saw someone's review about how Pretty Pink was close to Benefit's Powderflauge which I never tried before it got discontinued. Pretty Pink neutralizes the peach & yellow undereye concealers that I use. It helps the concealer blend better with the rest of my makeup & I really appreciate it for that. The pink tones are less obvious & amazingly enough don't make me ashy. I'm going to have to stock up on this one, even though a little goes a long way for me. I don't mind the packaging, just remove the round clear sticker over the sifter when you open it, & I know it sounds redundant, but place clear tape over the majority of the holes, except 2-3. This helps control the amount that pours out, & ensures you don't spill it everywhere.Since it's not as notorious as Banana, it's usually available. Thank you Ben Nye!!!

on 6/20/2013 11:50:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I just discovered this powder. This is great for brightening my pale complexion, which can sometimes look pasty and not so healthy, especially when I don't get enough sleep. I apply this to my whole face for a brightening effect and also under my eyes. Texture is nice and no issues with breakouts yet. I'm so glad to have found this one.

on 3/31/2012 6:31:00 AM

I discoved Ben Nye Pretty Pink translucent powder while looking for a dupe for powderflage. This powder over the concealer covers my dark circles without settling into the fine lines that I am getting. Excellent product and amazing how inexpensive it get a lot of product!

I mix this powder with white loose powder to create a custom blended pressed powder shade. It has a nice texture and the color is soft and brightening.

on 10/30/2007 10:58:00 AM

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

I love this powder. Great for softening up your complexion.

Wonderful texture!