September 19, 2014 | 1824 users online

Loose Powders - Ben Nye - pretty pink

rated 5 of 5 on 11/2/2013 5:46:00 PM More reviews by cetoyant23

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I'm an NC40 & for a long time I was under the impression that using yellow powder to set my concealer would be better because it matches my undertone. Boy was I WRONG! I was using Ben Nye's famous Banana powder & as nice as the texture was, it was actually too yellow to where I looked jaundiced only under my eyes. I wasn't even using a lot, & it looked weird. Saw someone's review about how Pretty Pink was close to Benefit's Powderflauge which I never tried before it got discontinued. Pretty Pink neutralizes the peach & yellow undereye concealers that I use. It helps the concealer blend better with the rest of my makeup & I really appreciate it for that. The pink tones are less obvious & amazingly enough don't make me ashy. I'm going to have to stock up on this one, even though a little goes a long way for me. I don't mind the packaging, just remove the round clear sticker over the sifter when you open it, & I know it sounds redundant, but place clear tape over the majority of the holes, except 2-3. This helps control the amount that pours out, & ensures you don't spill it everywhere.Since it's not as notorious as Banana, it's usually available. Thank you Ben Nye!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/20/2013 11:50:00 PM More reviews by eyesopen33

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I just discovered this powder. This is great for brightening my pale complexion, which can sometimes look pasty and not so healthy, especially when I don't get enough sleep. I apply this to my whole face for a brightening effect and also under my eyes. Texture is nice and no issues with breakouts yet. I'm so glad to have found this one.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/31/2012 6:31:00 AM More reviews by lynnhijduk

I discoved Ben Nye Pretty Pink translucent powder while looking for a dupe for powderflage. This powder over the concealer covers my dark circles without settling into the fine lines that I am getting. Excellent product and amazing how inexpensive it is...you get a lot of product!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/1/2008 12:05:00 PM More reviews by jitterbugdoll

I mix this powder with white loose powder to create a custom blended pressed powder shade. It has a nice texture and the color is soft and brightening.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/30/2007 10:58:00 AM More reviews by rydellpink

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I love this powder. Great for softening up your complexion.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/4/2004 4:50:00 AM More reviews by SallySueHelliwell