September 16, 2014 | 1487 users online

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 8/18/2014 12:08:00 AM More reviews by anonymous25

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I needed cash and went to cvs to do a cash back and grabbed this because it was cheap. I got it because of the name. The color is exactly what I picture rose gold to be. It's flattering on my tan nc40/42 skin. I layer it over a rose colored lip liner and it's perfect!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/18/2012 11:18:00 AM More reviews by CorrineSays

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really like this gloss. My only issue with WnW glosses are the tubes become sticky from the packaging sticker that you have to peel off to open it & then they get dirty in my bag. I am kind of embarrassed to bring it out in front of anyone when I need a touch-up.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/19/2011 4:09:00 PM More reviews by MamaGavone

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

i just picked this up looking for a replacement to my favorite everyday gloss. it defintely fits the bill. it's pretty, shimmery and it actually stays on fairly well--unlike most glosses that seem to either evaporate the minute i put them on or dry up into nasty flakes at the corner of my mouth. the formula is good, too--not too watery but not too syrupy thick, either. the one thing that i didnt like is it's hard to get the doe foot applicator out of the bottle with much product on it. the neck of the bottle is so thin, it scrapes most of the gloss off as you pull the wand out. other than that, nice job wet n wild!

rated 1 of 5 on 5/25/2011 6:54:00 PM More reviews by magicloop2009

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

The flavors and were much more diverse in the past. The clear ones are still the best and maybee the pinks and plums, No smell, no taste, they hsould wither discontinue the brand or make better glosses that last longer an dpolishes, and like cover Girl, the lipsticks leave a stain, especially the darker colors, it makes people look like a clown.
The ones back in 2004 with the silver caps and the dark pinks and corals were awesome, they went downhill, and now I switched to Clinique, MAC, Bare Escentuals, Hard Candy, Urban Decay, Loreal, Revlon Colorstay and Rimmel. I think Jordana is full of it and Nicka K, and if you wanna know real makeup, try bobby brown or anything over a Macy's counter or a Sephora store, the more money the better makeup and quality and even quantity. Wet 'N' Wild, you were once upon a time cool and wild, but now your makeup looks like it was made for a child

rated 4 of 5 on 1/27/2011 10:59:00 AM More reviews by erika76

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I just picked this lipgloss up as I have never tried Wet 'n' Wild glosses before and I must say that I am very pleasantly surprised with this. The color is gorgeous, exactly as the name says it's a beautiful rose gold color. I feel like it is very moisturizing and silky on the lips. I think the wear is good, doesn't disappear on my lips at all. Great find at $2. I also picked up the Red Sensation color and it is gorgeous as well. Wish they had more colors to choose from...maybe some cream shades without frost...

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/18/2011 7:59:00 PM More reviews by mandy_mann

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This cheap find has become my go to lippie to complement my dark eyeshadow looks. It's a shiny shimmery neutral nude with touch of pink in it. I simply love it, alone or over lipcolor!

rated 1 of 5 on 12/26/2010 7:46:00 AM More reviews by aprettypetal

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Cheap lipstick taste. Smells like chemicals. Zero color payoff. Hard to get any product out of the tube. Totally not worth even the 2 something I paid for it. This and the Wet 'n' Wild blush I tried, means 2 strikes. Its gonna be a while till I try one of their products again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/11/2009 11:14:00 AM More reviews by teedums

I have worn this gloss on and off for over 10 years, it really is a great everyday shade. This, Bronzeberry and Sheerly Cocoa are the best glosses that WnW has to offer, plus they are dirt cheap and amongst
the best drugstore glosses that I have tried.

It is a peachy gold, wears nice, though I don't apply too much to begin with. While I hadn't purchased this in quite a few years until fairly, this will hold a permanent place in my collection, can't go wrong for the price. Recommended.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/2/2009 1:42:00 PM More reviews by Ketol

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

HG for me. The color is absolutely PERFECT. I couldnt' ask for more. Wears ok, considering a) it's a cheapie d/s brand and b) it's a gloss/liquid. It's not gloppy, or thick or anything. Feels just like lipstick, actually, without the dryness. Perfect.

But the color? I can't say enough about it. It's perfect on me. Never found a color I love as much as this in all my years. I will continue to buy this just as I have since I first discovered it. I'm probably on my 10th tube of this. If they ever discontinue this color I WILL cry!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/17/2009 1:49:00 AM More reviews by ANSTAH

This product it absolutely amazing. Dirt cheap yet the color payoff is great. It's a beautiful color that would compliment any skin tone. And a little definitely goes a long way.