November 27, 2014 | 1385 users online

Cleansers - Decleor - cleansing water

rated 3 of 5 on 11/20/2012 2:58:00 PM More reviews by lushyluxe

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is my first water cleanser and I'm taken in. I keep a bottle of this next to my TV couch for those lazy nights when I couldnt be bothered to do the full cleansing routine. I like it during the warmer seasons, as it could be stripping in winter. Random alert: La Prairie water cleanser is gentle enough regardless of the weather. I was lucky to purchase the 400ml size for the same price as the 250ml, during a Decleor special. Watch out for those deals over mothersday, valentines and so on. The smell took a bit of getting used to, but I must share with you the one knockout experience I had. I was at home and unwell that day when I went to the bathroom for a quick cleanse, and I poured some Decleor cleansing water on a cotton pad. As I drew the soaked cotton to my face, I was knocked out by the putrid smell, in fact I got so dizzy I lost balance. Granted I wasn't feeling well for starters, but this is to say sensitive types should be aware.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/20/2011 10:48:00 AM More reviews by carolinewknight

I have recently switched to using this instead of Decleor's gel cleanser and a seperate toner as this does both things. I find it removes any traces of makeup quite thoroughly, especially my Estee Lauder concealer but without drying my skin out like some other makeup removers can do. It is also quite soothing and tones down any redness instantly, unless of course I accidentally get it in my eyes which I am now careful not to do! I love Decleor's products and will keep this as a mainstay in my collection. Another HG fave/re-purchase for me!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/10/2011 7:35:00 AM More reviews by NewWave

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I think this is the best cleanser/toner I have ever had. I used to wash my face twice a day with water but now I only use this in the mornings saving so much time and the result is way better! I also use this water after I remove all my makeup and take a shower in the evening since it is great for removing the rest of the eye makeup and toning you skin. Universal all-in-one product that keeps my skin looking its best and never broke me out. I will keep repurchasing and will never buy a toner again.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/13/2011 5:22:00 AM More reviews by Norsu

I absolutely love this product. It's the best at removing my make-up. I just put a little on a cotton pad, and hold it against my skin for a bit, and the make-up comes right off. If I get any of the cleasing water in my eyes, it does not burn at all. I love it. I don't think it smells very nice, but the scent does not stay on your skin for very long so it does not bother me. I will definitely buy this product again and again.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/6/2010 11:31:00 AM More reviews by Aryia

I use this to remove eye-makeup, and it's perfect! Works much better than any makeup-remover I've ever tried before :)

rated 4 of 5 on 2/28/2010 2:31:00 PM More reviews by knightrider

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Before I used a gel from Avene. But I was never sure if it removed all of my foundation. When I tried this Cleansing water from Decleor, I instantly saw the difference! My makeup-pad was full of foundation! No wonder my skin broke out before. It wasn't properly cleansed!

I must cleanse 2-3 times before all the foundation is gone, but I do not mind, because it is so easy to use this product! You don't need toner after this, if I understood it correctly.

I must be careful not to get any in my eyes, because it burns then. But that's not a problem when I'm aware of that.

I wish it hadn't parabens in it :/

rated 4 of 5 on 1/27/2010 11:24:00 AM More reviews by ProductPrincess69

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I have only been using this product for a couple of weeks and already I can see such a difference in my highly reactive red and miserable skin..!!

My skin is very reactive - the last cleanser I tried was the MD Formulations one for sensetive skin and that was way too harsh !
The issue that I usually have is that a decent and effective cleanser that really does remove all dirt and leave myskin clean will also leave it aggrevated and unhappy. Or on the flip side I get a cleanser that is great for really sensetive skin, like Dermalogica's sensetive cleanser and it is just a waste of time.. It is like I haven't cleansed at all, and after a very short while my skin is really bad.

This however is VERY different.. my skin looks SO clean and really does feel clean.. and not at all aggrevated and the redness actually goes down during cleansing..!

I do agree with a couple of reviewers before that said it is slightly drying, very very slightly though. I use a Decleor oil afgterwards and then a moisturiser and have found this to be enough, even in winter.

Having nearly finished my little bottle I have now ordered my 400ml from Salon Skin Care.

I am happy :) x

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2009 7:42:00 PM More reviews by SuddenlyNovember

This is awesome! It removes eye makeup so quickly and easy, if you spill this stuff all over your eyes they will still not be harmed by it.. I used to use a gel cleanser, but this is a lot easier! I used to use a couple of minutes every morning and evening to just make sure that no hair would fall into my face when using a gel cleanser... now I just put some on a cotton pad, and wroom! DONE! It is awesome! Some might say it is expensive; buy it online and you can get it super cheap. Decleor's cleansing gel last longer than this, but this is a lot better... works for all skin types!

My skin has improved A LOT since I started using this in combo with other Decleor products, MD formulation products and just making sure nothing else could mess up or clog my skin. You won't see any improvement unless you actually make sure all of your products are good... a single good product won't help if the rest of them suck.

So; it is quick, easy, good, it works and it is awesome. Even though it is named cleansing water it is not like water, it is more like... very, very thick water. If that is anything? But haha, LOVE!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2009 2:59:00 PM More reviews by PamdaBear

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have very sensitive skin and this my HG cleanser. I started using it about a year ago and I've had a lot less redness and break outs. I am also incredibly lazy and hate spending 10-15 washing my face over a sink every day. This lovely cleanser doesn't require any rinsing so I can sit in front of my computer while I apply it with a cotton pad. It's gentle and leaves my skin feeling fresh and soft. Absolutely love it and will never use anything else!!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/16/2007 6:57:00 PM More reviews by MissHiss

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is a good cleanser. It smells herbal and feels very gentle. As the other reviewer pointed out, this is not actually water. It is a much thicker liquid.

I use it on my face and neck with a cotton pad after my make-up remover. It leaves the skin fresh and you can apply your moisturiser right after without rinsing. I think this product will be ideal for summer.

I bought a 250ml bottle on Strawberrynet for under A$30. I would have prefered the bottle to have a lower surface tip to allow more control but no other issues other than that.