November 23, 2014 | 1996 users online

Lipstick - Bloom - Lipstick in Babe

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/20/2008 8:10:00 PM More reviews by MomColors

New favorite all time lip gloss for me!!!. It is so moist and glides right on. I wanted a Red lipstick without being too pink or orangey and this is it. Right on to Bloom for getting this shade just right!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/30/2007 9:39:00 AM More reviews by ice_tea

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Another rave for this lippy. I can give it 5/5 just for the colour alone - a truly pretty yet wearable deep red. It does not turn fuchsia, brown or orange on me. Good for those who are after red lips without any shimmer. You can apply just a little bit for a sheer subtle look or layer it for more glamour. It's quite moisturising. Sometimes I think it's a bit too shiny. Bloom now has a few new matte shades. I wonder when they are going to have a matte shade similar to this one? I would really be inerested in that.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2007 11:41:00 PM More reviews by paintedlikeadoll

Red lipstick is really not my cup of tea - in fact I normally just avoid red lips altogether because it's just looks too frightening and I feel like it ages me. That is, until I tried Babe. I agree with all the other reviewers - it really is wearable and flattering! I can't pinpoint what it is - it's not too vibrant, and it's not orangey, brick-y, burgundy, pinky, or purpley - it's just a great neutral cranberry reddish stain that doesn't scream at you. Now I wouldn't call it sheer by any means, this color shows up for sure - but it's not opaque either, and I think that's key to the wearability. Even my husband, who only likes me in light lipglosses and dislikes all my dark colors, complimented me on this lipstick! Well done Natalie Bloom! Once again, you nailed natural beauty-enhancing color!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2007 7:08:00 PM More reviews by lucyboo

You won’t get hyperventilatingly excited about this one -- you will just go, “you know? this is GOOD”. a lovely winey cranberry colour; a pretty and wearable colour. i have light skin and dark hair/ eyes , and it makes a nice look. it also has a very moisturising texture, feels like a balm, but not heavy or stodgy. I want to write more and more about this lovely lipstick but I’ve said it all – a good product for colour and texture.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/30/2003 8:29:00 PM More reviews by 1MegMeg

This color is gorgeous. Babe is a very wearable red color. In the tube it looks dark, but on your lips it's a sheer red "I just ate a popsicle" color. Lovely and very versatile. Bloom lipsticks are incredibly moisturizing and luxurious. They go on smooth and leave my lips hydrated and supple. I can't wait to try more colors.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/10/2003 8:59:00 PM More reviews by skazanegras

Love, love, love this l/s. The color is YLBB with some extra punch -- the lippie equivalent of just coming in from the cold. Texture is amazing, and a very light but unique fragrance ... kind of chocolatey? All in all, it's a keeper.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/30/2003 6:02:00 AM More reviews by mriaow

Cute name! This is one of the new shades, just released in time for winter. And my, this is a glorious autumn-winter shade, very decadent and beautifully rich. Babe is a cranberry-red stain, slightly sheer and glossy but plenty pigmented. I adore it, and it looks great with flushed cheeks and sultry eyes.