Annabelle Le Gloss Lip Lacquer in Liquid Honey

4.6

This is a very moisturizing lipgloss with adds a warm and sparkling sheen to lips. I find that it's very ideal to wear this lipgloss alone or on top of a warm-coloured lipstick. It has no fragrance, which is a pleasant welcome for many of us out there tired of artificial tasting flavours. This lipgloss is sticky, but it's a comfortable sticky in the sense that it lasts long on your lips, but doesn't meld your hair onto your lips whenever there's a breeze. Overall, I really reccommend it to anyone who is looking for an alternative to high end products (such as a MAC lipglass) or tired of poor quality drug store glosses.

I love Annabelle Le Gloss- especially this colour. It is my HG nude gloss because it is so nice and nude, but it doesn't make me look washed out like other nudes. It has a hint of sparkle and shimmer that makes it very wearable. I also love the packaging on this gloss because it is a squeeze tube with a wand- you can get every last drop of product out!

It is such a nice warm nude that brings light to your face and I highly reccomend it to anyone!

on 7/2/2008 11:02:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

Liquid Honey is a shiny, sheer nude-peach gloss. The packaging is fantastic - a squeeze tube with a wand so you can squeeze out as much or as little as you need. This isn't a sticky gloss nor does it have a smell. The wear is okay on me, but because the price is so fantastic - $6 at SDM - I apply and reapply as often as I want.

this is such a gorgeous colour! oh my it's like a nude/peach, it's sheer but not to the point where you can't see the color on your lips. i put a thin layer if i jsut want a sheer look, and i put on a thicker layer if i want a more nude look! this is terrific! it has no scent or taste. it's not sticky or thick, or thin or runny..i really like the consistency, for 5 bucks you cannot ask for more
! it's a really nice everyday nude gloss.oh and forgot to mention, it doesn't wash me out!

on 1/26/2008 8:27:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

I decided to buy Le Gloss in two shades (Nectar Lust and Liquid Honey) based on the wonderful reviews I read here, and Im happy to report that I agree with the majority here! Great texture, reminds me of Shiseido lip glosses (my favourite), very smooth, shiny, good coverage without being sticky at all, pretty colours. No strong, gross fragrance or taste. The packaging is spiffy a squeeze tube with a sponge tip wand applicator. Amazing amazing price. Liquid Honey is a shiny, sheer shade that looks good on its own or over lipstick. Worth trying for sure!

on 11/2/2007 5:13:00 PM

Another winner from Annabelle. This is a sheer honey (light brownish) color with golden shimmers. It's perfect for a nude look. It's also tasteless, odourless and moisturizing. The regular price is great and it's on sale regularly.

on 6/25/2007 9:28:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

My review on Le Gloss in general:

My gallery for color swatches:

Feel Free to mua mail me for further descriptions.

on 5/25/2005 7:45:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

I absolutly love this product. I just tried it at shoppers today and it look AMAZING!! The packaging is great and the price isnt bad! Also this lip gloss lasts pretty long! can I say Amazing!!

I've never used an Annabelle lip gloss before but I was looking for a nice peachy caramel-type shade and I happened to find this one. I am really impressed with this gloss. It's not overly sticky (which I hate) and it has a gorgeous shine which I get loads of compliments on. I find it compliments my red hair perfectly. I like to use it with MAC's Spice lip pencil. I first fill in my lips with the pencil and then put gloss over it. Many woman ask me what lip stick I'm wearing when I do that. I'll buy this again for sure.

I received this from my MUA friend Yeyette. I really like these Annabelle glosses (I also have on in Souffle, which she gave me before.)

The texture is smooth and not too sticky, and there is no fragrance to it. The color is shimmery gold-peach, which alone, gives my lips a subtle sheen and shimmer. I may try it over a lipstick for more color.

Overall, I really like it! :) Thanks, Yeyette!

Recommended for Medium Skin