BeneFit Cosmetics Creaseless Cream Shadow in Traffic School

on 3/13/2005 11:30:00 AM

OMG, this was one of Benefit's best products and they discontinued it! This e/s was so beautiful--a silvery grey/ dark taupe--sort of like Cargo's e/s in Yukon (also one of my favs.) This is one of the only cream shadows I've tried that's actually got some staying power and for once, a Benefit product lives up to its claims--no creasing! This provided the perfect wash of color on my lids--I'm so P.Oed they axed this shade. . .

on 6/9/2003 4:23:00 PM

I love this color. Blends great and stays on all day. It is dry to the touch when applied. But it's pretty expensive for eyeshadow.

on 4/29/2003 7:57:00 PM

This is probably one of my fave creaseless cream shadows, for the texture alone. It seems to spread more easily than some of the other shades, and is more pigmented. The color - like many other creasless creme shadows - it doesn't fit into one color catagory. I would say it is closest to a dark, shimmery taupe/slate grey with some very faint purple tones - and then warm it up a teeny bit. Staying power is phenomenal, and I am not getting any creasing.