April 21, 2014 | 1227 users online

Foundations - NARS - Gel Fraicheur in Monte Carlo

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/3/2005 3:25:00 PM More reviews by glossgal_01

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

This is a great foundation for the summer! I got this one when I was so darkly tanned that none of my foundations could match me. It was great, since it felt so light on the skin which is exactly what I wanted. I find it's too deep for me now, so I'd probably get a lighter shade next time. I just loved the cooling effect, but I find Mac Face & Body is quite similiar, so I'll stick with this for now.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/6/2003 10:17:00 AM More reviews by lenah

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Finally, a great foundation! Light coverage (w/ one layer, two will give you medium), it has SPF, feels light and cool on the skin, blends in like a dream. Smooth, semi-matte, natural finish so it doesn't look fake. I have no oozing problems w/ the tube like others, so I'm completely happy w/ this foundation. They could have been more creative w/ the packaging though, a tube just looks so plain and ordinary, not luxe like I would like it to be. But it's not that big of a deal--the stuff inside is what counts. I think it may be my HG...yay!