October 25, 2014 | 842 users online

Gels/Soaps - Aveeno - Skin Relief Body Wash Fragrance Free

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/26/2013 1:28:00 PM More reviews by missnat

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I've been using this for years and love it. It is extremely gentle and non-irritating, a little goes a long way, and I can use it on my face and body. Super!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/15/2013 10:47:00 PM More reviews by nanamisan

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

gentle and i originally loved it but i feel it leaves a film on my skin which over time is irritating or just not cleansing enough for my lady parts. great for the rest of the body though.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/8/2012 3:51:00 PM More reviews by xelodiexx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I really love this product it really appease my skin don't let my skin dry i really like the unscented one . i recommend this product to everybody who don't like perfumed things .

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2012 9:36:00 PM More reviews by msaunderscam

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

This is for the lightly fragranced version. I love how.. "clean" this product smells! It's very soothing, and it really blossoms in the shower while lathering (and it lathers very well, might I add). This product leaves me feeling moisturized and clean as can be.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/19/2012 7:29:00 AM More reviews by babymia647

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I looove it! I use it to wash my new tatoos...doesn't dry them out,, I recommend this product. It doesn't even feel like a bodywash. Usually when I think bodywash I think drying, this is not the case with this product

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/19/2011 8:49:00 AM More reviews by Icaria

This review is for the lightly fragranced version. It's a product I would have never considered until I recieved a travel size bottle of it. Creamy, light scent, my skin feels soft when I get out of the shower. I don't like unscented products but don't like when they're too perfumy either. This is just in the middle. I tried other *creamy* shower gels like Dove & Olay but couldn't stomach their odor. As a bonus, this is very affordable so I will likely always have a bottle of this around.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/14/2011 12:03:00 AM More reviews by hip2Bsquare

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I'm torn on this body wash. It's fragrance free, which is great, and doesn't have a strange smell. However, it occasionally makes my skin very itchy and dry/tight feeling. The itching doesn't happen every time--it must really depend on the weather--but it's not as emollient and soothing as I'd expected. Also, this is very expensive for a small bottle. I switch off between the Dove Beauty Bar Sensitive Skin and this, and I find myself always going for Dove when I'm in the shower.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/14/2011 11:43:00 PM More reviews by rallu

Bought this based on some reviews saying that will help with some back bumps I have. Bought 3 bottles in a row and didn't do anything for that. Back to my regular body wash and won't repurchase because it's just basic and too expensive for what is does for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/1/2011 9:54:00 PM More reviews by MUA23

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I buy 3-4 of these at a time when I find them on sale. Aveeno is just very effective at cleansing the skin without stripping it or coating it in ingredients that make me itch. I tried those Aveeno Naturals but came running back to these - the Naturals are loaded with botanicals and oils and they really irritated my skin, again making me itchy. I use about a teaspoon full on a Salux and I can get my whole body done including my back. It's just great stuff, basic, no fragrance, thick gel, and rinses clean. A staple for sure.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/1/2011 1:23:00 PM More reviews by atlas84

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Other

Love this product. If you find Aveeno's Daily Moisturizing Body Wash a bit too moisturizing, this is a good alternative from the same company. It cleans well and does not overdry the skin. While being labeled "fragrance free," this body wash does have a light herbal smell due to the extracts in the body wash. I actually like the smell. Highly recommend for everyone, but if your skin is highly sensitive to extracts you may want to pass over this one.