Aveeno Skin Relief Body Wash Fragrance Free

4.2

Water, Glycerin, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Flour, Coriandrum Sativum (Coriander) Extract (Fruit & Leaf), Elettaria Cardamomum (Cardamon) Seed Extract, Commiphora Myrrha (Myrrh) Leaf Cell Extract, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Hydrolyzed Wheat Starch, PEG 20 Glycerides (Almond), Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Tetrasodium EDTA, Glycol Distearate, Polyquaternium 10, Quaternium 15, Myristyl Alcohol, May Contain (+/-):, Citric Acid

on 9/26/2013 1:28:00 PM

I've been using this for years and love it. It is extremely gentle and non-irritating, a little goes a long way, and I can use it on my face and body. Super!

on 7/15/2013 10:47:00 PM

gentle and i originally loved it but i feel it leaves a film on my skin which over time is irritating or just not cleansing enough for my lady parts. great for the rest of the body though.

on 4/8/2012 3:51:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I really love this product it really appease my skin don't let my skin dry i really like the unscented one . i recommend this product to everybody who don't like perfumed things .

on 3/25/2012 9:36:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

This is for the lightly fragranced version. I love how.. "clean" this product smells! It's very soothing, and it really blossoms in the shower while lathering (and it lathers very well, might I add). This product leaves me feeling moisturized and clean as can be.

on 3/19/2012 7:29:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I looove it! I use it to wash my new tatoos...doesn't dry them out,, I recommend this product. It doesn't even feel like a bodywash. Usually when I think bodywash I think drying, this is not the case with this product

on 12/19/2011 8:49:00 AM

This review is for the lightly fragranced version. It's a product I would have never considered until I recieved a travel size bottle of it. Creamy, light scent, my skin feels soft when I get out of the shower. I don't like unscented products but don't like when they're too perfumy either. This is just in the middle. I tried other *creamy* shower gels like Dove & Olay but couldn't stomach their odor. As a bonus, this is very affordable so I will likely always have a bottle of this around.

on 9/14/2011 12:03:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I'm torn on this body wash. It's fragrance free, which is great, and doesn't have a strange smell. However, it occasionally makes my skin very itchy and dry/tight feeling. The itching doesn't happen every time--it must really depend on the weather--but it's not as emollient and soothing as I'd expected. Also, this is very expensive for a small bottle. I switch off between the Dove Beauty Bar Sensitive Skin and this, and I find myself always going for Dove when I'm in the shower.

on 8/14/2011 11:43:00 PM

Bought this based on some reviews saying that will help with some back bumps I have. Bought 3 bottles in a row and didn't do anything for that. Back to my regular body wash and won't repurchase because it's just basic and too expensive for what is does for me.

on 7/1/2011 9:54:00 PM

I buy 3-4 of these at a time when I find them on sale. Aveeno is just very effective at cleansing the skin without stripping it or coating it in ingredients that make me itch. I tried those Aveeno Naturals but came running back to these - the Naturals are loaded with botanicals and oils and they really irritated my skin, again making me itchy. I use about a teaspoon full on a Salux and I can get my whole body done including my back. It's just great stuff, basic, no fragrance, thick gel, and rinses clean. A staple for sure.

on 5/1/2011 1:23:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Love this product. If you find Aveeno's Daily Moisturizing Body Wash a bit too moisturizing, this is a good alternative from the same company. It cleans well and does not overdry the skin. While being labeled "fragrance free," this body wash does have a light herbal smell due to the extracts in the body wash. I actually like the smell. Highly recommend for everyone, but if your skin is highly sensitive to extracts you may want to pass over this one.