October 24, 2014 | 936 users online

Lip Gloss - Becca - Colada Glossy Lip Tint

rated 3 of 5 on 8/30/2005 1:49:00 PM More reviews by Booshamoo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I am not impressed with this product. While I love the color it just doesn't last long on my lips, seems to sink in within minutes of putting it on. The scent is also weird, at first I didn't know what I was smelling and then realized it was my new lipgloss. I got this in NYC and am not about to go all the way there to return it so I use it on top of Trish McEvoy Mauve Glaze Lipstick and find that it's works quite well that way. I would not repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/3/2005 6:18:00 PM More reviews by atorikian

well, the lipgloss is ok...really nice color, although it's pretty similar to some other MAC ones i've had in the past
Does anyone else notice that after a few minutes your lips dry out when you have this on? also, yeah, i guess i'm just reallyused to the MAC scent--this is so grandma-lipstick-smelling...like roses and heavy perfume. not the worst ever, but not the absolute greatest. it's really sheet, which is good, but didn't give my lips enough "Oomph"
we'll see how it holds up in pictures...

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/16/2005 8:46:00 AM More reviews by GimpyPoop

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my first Becca lipgloss and hopefully will not be my last. This color didnít initially catch my eye until the Sephora MA mentioned to me how it was Beccaís best selling lipgloss. Well impressionable little me decided to try it on and I just couldnít get over the smooth, non-sticky texture. And it added a nice hint of light pink shimmer to my lips. Well upon second inspection, this lipgloss is extremely sheer, especially on my pigmented lips. This more or less just adds an ever so slight shimmery sheen to my lips and shows up nothing like in the bottle. But thatís okay, I like the texture so much that I am tempted to try other Becca glosses still. I donít much care for the flowery scent since I am used to MACís Lipglass pleasant vanilla scent. But Lipglasses have that unbearable stickiness about them! The lasting power is pretty decent as well.

EDIT 4/20/05: I returned this lipgloss despite my rave review because itís just too sheer on my pigmented lips. The slight golden shimmery is gorgeous, but I just already own too many lipglosses similar to this. :(

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/11/2004 12:44:00 AM More reviews by 3blindmice

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

LOVE the Becca glossy lip tints. Colada was the first one I purchased and it's so pretty. I love this gloss, it just looks pretty and shiny and is not sticky or too thick. I really can't get enough of these glossy lip tints, they are seriously my favorite lipglosses.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/20/2004 12:26:00 AM More reviews by perpetuallycute

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really like this entire line!
This is my first and only becca gloss (for now) and I have to say I really like it.
It has a medium consistency, way less stickier than MAC. Stays put as well as a gloss can, and is a lovely pink colour with gold flecks. Looks lovely on!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/3/2004 9:11:00 PM More reviews by JBGreenberg

Colada is a gorgeous and unique mauve pink w/ gold frost. The taste and smell are very apparent; it reminds me of Sephoraís White Milk of Cotton line. The consistency is not as smooth as a Glossimer, but certainly not as sticky as a MAC Lipglass. For a l/g this seems to last longer than any of the other brand I have tried. I love to wear this w/ Becca Shimmer Powder in Gypsy. Though this color will be hard to beat, I canít wait to try more Glossy Lip Tints.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/13/2003 9:40:00 AM More reviews by ariel1973

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really loved the colour it makes you lips look great and i reckon it lasts well too a good buy seeing as i only bought it for its name !! i am going to keep buying this i love it :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/27/2003 6:15:00 AM More reviews by lola610

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was attracted to this color enough to have bought it off impulse. I guess I would have preferred for the gloss to look the same way on my lips as it does in the tube. I mean, it is a rather beautiful color. But being that this is a gloss and is quiet sheer, I am happy enough with the subtle golden/pink hue it lends to my lips to not want to give it back to Nordstrom. Both the texture and the scent is rather unexceptional in my opinion. I guess it could be a little less sticky or at least given its tacky factor, be longer lasting. Overall, a mediocre gloss that looked too pretty in the tube to pass up.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/9/2003 6:43:00 PM More reviews by luckygirl507

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have found my YLBB lipgloss!! In the tube it's a very pretty pink with gold shimmer...very similar to MAC Nymphette but the gold shimmer is a tad bit darker in Colada. Once the color settles into my lips, it becomes the perfect match to my lips but better! The texture is between the stickiness of MAC lipglasses and the creaminess of Chanel glossimers - not too sticky and not too creamy. I will definitely be repurchasing this!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/2/2003 9:14:00 PM More reviews by chopsticktoo

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Colada goes on pink with gold shimmer, very similar to Chanel Glossimer in Twinkle and MAC Lip glass in Nymphette. The consistency is in between that of Chanel and MAC (MAC is on the sheer side, Chanel is on the thick side). It stays on nicely, however has that Becca-floral smell. Retails for $19 in the U.S. It comes in a tube with doe-foot applicator.