July 26, 2014 | 1433 users online

Moisturizers - Origins - NIght-A-Mins Cream

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2014 5:11:00 AM More reviews by Foxglove08

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

As other reviewers have commented, this has a strong citrus-floral fragrance which I find very calming as part of my night-time ritual. I wake up in the morning with noticeably soft, glowing skin and haven't experienced any irritation or breakouts. One of my favourite creams.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/26/2014 10:26:00 AM More reviews by Annelindw

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

What a lovely smell! This is so pleasant to apply at night time, because the orange/lemony fresh smell makes you so relaxed. It is very moisturizing and the next day it leaves the skin feeling great.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2014 8:01:00 PM More reviews by TDApao

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I like how the smell makes me feel comfort, good for the end of the day. The value is good for me because I don't like paying more than $1/ml. Very moisturizing and not overly greasy on my oily skin. My face feels great the next morning when I remember to use it.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/24/2013 12:28:00 AM More reviews by enchantedlullaby87

I have been using this product for around a year. I prefer it in the cooler months as it can be too heavy for my combo skin in the summer. I use this every night in the winter and after biweekly exfoliations in the summer and my skin has been very pleased. Prior to using this product, I would get dry patches and flakes in the winter. I haven't had this problem since using this product. The smell is a bit strong but personally I find it relaxing.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/24/2013 7:39:00 PM More reviews by mandiluk

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm so sad. I love origins products but I just couldn't get over the strong scent of this night cream. Creamy and light but just couldn't stand the combination of the citrus hints with florals? *sad face

rated 5 of 5 on 11/21/2013 6:19:00 AM More reviews by marlyyy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Grey

I have been using this night cream for about a year and I have to say I love it. At first I was a bit sensitive to the smell but now I love it! It smells like chocolate orange mmm... I use the oil-free version and it glides on beautifully after cleansing my face at night, and makes my skin feel so smooth before bed. As for a difference in my skin, I love using it and I am sure there are benefits from using it however I can't really tell a difference other than that my skin is clear! The price is a bit steep but I personally think £30 is worth it

rated 1 of 5 on 10/18/2013 1:18:00 PM More reviews by xmegannn

I have never tried any Origins product before and decided to give this a try when I ran out of a night moisturizer.

PRICE: Average ($39.50 for 1.7 oz) for a mid-end product

PACKAGING: Nice dark brown glass container. Products gets caught on the sides which wastes product.

FIRST IMPRESSION: The cream was thick and looked very moisturizing. It smells faintly of citrus, masked by fragrance. When I first put this product on my face, it felt oily and it looked shiny on my face.

RESULTS: My skin is oily, sensitive and acne-prone. After using this product only two nights, I started breaking out in itchy, large bumps on my face the next morning. Even though the cream looks very rich and thick, it is not as moisturizing on the skin. It feels like it just sits on the skin and does not really sink in.

TL;DR - Would not repurchase. Made me break out and not as moisturizing as it looks. Not worth the price and effort.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/13/2013 8:10:00 PM More reviews by TraciMaci

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

A sales rep at Sephora recommended this night cream. I was impressed for about a week but by the second week, my face began to sting when I put it on. Then by week three my chin and around my mouth began to break out in very fine bumps...not acne, but like a rash and it would would sting when I put this on. The scent also began to be a bit irritating. I also did not think it was moisturizing enough for my skin that was dry due to acne treatment I had been using, so I had to give this up. I purchased Clarin's Multi-Active Night Youth Recovery Cream and gonna give this one a try to see if it's better suited for my skin.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/8/2013 10:52:00 PM More reviews by MeikoSama

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have the oil-free version. It's not bad, depending on my mood the smell is refreshing or just irritating. Worked ok in the summer but is not moisturizing enough in colder weather. I have been using a lot of Origins products in the past year since it seemed like a more natural brand, but unfortunately have been finding all of them full of irritating fragrances. My skin is also sensitive so that might be an issue. I know some ppl love Origins though so to each their own! Overall, not bad to try and see if it works for me, but for me, it's not good enough to repurchase

rated 1 of 5 on 8/29/2013 10:56:00 AM More reviews by selenajung