October 2, 2014 | 1086 users online

Moisturizers - Origins - NIght-A-Mins Cream

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/12/2014 9:05:00 PM More reviews by lushlife505

I did not care for the scent of this. I do not think it is a relaxing bedtime type of scent at all. It sorta reminds me of the Bliss Youth as we know it night cream.
It starts off with the same type of orange citrus scent or orange peel but this has a slight herbal scent in it like rosemary. It dries down to the herbal scent which smells just like a rosemary spritz I have. I am not fond of the scent at all, nor is it anyway relaxing to me. Makes me feel like I am in a herb store.
As for my skin it looked very greasy and seemed to sit on the surface a bit. When I would feel my skin it felt very nice and not sticky but I could tell there was something on my skin.
In the morning I would wake up with a super shiny face. I have oily skin that gets shiny soon after cleansing but usually in the mornings it is not bad. My skin looked almost tired maybe kinda dull.
For the price and not being happy with the scent I personally would not repurchase.
As for results it moisturized nicely and made my skin soft.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/27/2014 4:31:00 AM More reviews by yummizu

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I am very very acne prone, I've been dealing with constant breakouts for over 10 years, my skin is oily in nature, but dehydrated from all the topical treatments. At the time when I picked up this jar, I felt sad and frustrated because I was on a trip and my skin was a flaky dry/oily/irritated mess. So I didn't care anymore, I just wanted to slather something on my face to fix it. And I'm so glad I did! I'm using this for 1 month now and so far so good. In the mornings my skin looks rested, fresh and hydrated, not oily like before! And I apply it on top of acne treatment which I use every other night. Now, I noticed some negative reviews here say it broke them out, but really it is so individual. I usually break out easily from everything, but with this one I was lucky! So just give it a try if you're in search of a soothing night cream. If it suites you, it will work wonders.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/13/2014 9:46:00 PM More reviews by Twinklelilnha

High potency night a min - oil free

Ive suffered from dry skin for a long time, after using this moisturizer my skin is really soft and is not dry like before. I always wake up feeling a glow to my skin. Downside of this is the amount to use! When I put too much, my skin breaks out. And too much is a very thin line. I think using a pea size of the cream for your whole face is the right amount. Maybe a little less. But it doesnt spread well and soaks it up fast so you can help but use more. Ive noticed when I put the moisturizer in their sample size containers, ive always used the right amount and never break out.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/29/2014 6:55:00 PM More reviews by giuls182

This product is terrible! I have been using it for 3 days and have broken out in little bumps! I'm usually pretty smart with my money and don't over spend on beauty products but I heard this brand was great and I was on the lookout for a night cream so I thought I'd give it a go. Well that's $59 I'll never see again! An absolute waste of my money! I have also purchased the Origins GinZing eye cream and it has the same effect!
Don't waste your money girls!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2014 5:11:00 AM More reviews by Foxglove08

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

As other reviewers have commented, this has a strong citrus-floral fragrance which I find very calming as part of my night-time ritual. I wake up in the morning with noticeably soft, glowing skin and haven't experienced any irritation or breakouts. One of my favourite creams.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/26/2014 10:26:00 AM More reviews by Annelindw

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

What a lovely smell! This is so pleasant to apply at night time, because the orange/lemony fresh smell makes you so relaxed. It is very moisturizing and the next day it leaves the skin feeling great.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2014 8:01:00 PM More reviews by TDApao

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I like how the smell makes me feel comfort, good for the end of the day. The value is good for me because I don't like paying more than $1/ml. Very moisturizing and not overly greasy on my oily skin. My face feels great the next morning when I remember to use it.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/24/2013 12:28:00 AM More reviews by enchantedlullaby87

I have been using this product for around a year. I prefer it in the cooler months as it can be too heavy for my combo skin in the summer. I use this every night in the winter and after biweekly exfoliations in the summer and my skin has been very pleased. Prior to using this product, I would get dry patches and flakes in the winter. I haven't had this problem since using this product. The smell is a bit strong but personally I find it relaxing.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/24/2013 7:39:00 PM More reviews by mandiluk

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm so sad. I love origins products but I just couldn't get over the strong scent of this night cream. Creamy and light but just couldn't stand the combination of the citrus hints with florals? *sad face

rated 5 of 5 on 11/21/2013 6:19:00 AM More reviews by marlyyy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Grey

I have been using this night cream for about a year and I have to say I love it. At first I was a bit sensitive to the smell but now I love it! It smells like chocolate orange mmm... I use the oil-free version and it glides on beautifully after cleansing my face at night, and makes my skin feel so smooth before bed. As for a difference in my skin, I love using it and I am sure there are benefits from using it however I can't really tell a difference other than that my skin is clear! The price is a bit steep but I personally think £30 is worth it