November 28, 2014 | 1486 users online

Skincare - Face - La Roche Posay - Thermal Spring Water

rated 5 of 5 on 10/22/2014 5:10:00 AM More reviews by cocoacloud

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I love this stuff. I always find myself reaching for this when my skin is dry and tight.. and after a few sprays, my skin is instantly relieved. It's a nice effective way to deliver moisture to the skin.. and it's definitely non-irritating as it is after all, spring water, and no hand to face contact is needed! I think this will always be a staple in my skincare stash.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/11/2014 2:38:00 AM More reviews by jaqi16

It makes my makeup look less dry and sets makeup well. It comes out in a nice mist. Slightly moisturizing/refreshing, but I feel like itís just water. I would probably just try to find a nice refillable mister next time.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/5/2014 4:46:00 AM More reviews by AthenaNYC23

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

A splash of moisture and freshness for those dry summer months - heavenly! I also use this as part of my night skincare routine to prepare my face before cleansing. The emollient properties of the thermal water really soothe and soften the skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/24/2014 12:37:00 AM More reviews by BlueberryPancakes

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Other

Love this spray! I use it in the morning right after my shower and at night after washing my face before bed. It's calming and moisturizing on my skin, doesn't leave a sticky feel and has no fragrance. I wish I could find a travel size, I'd load up to use on airplanes!

rated 1 of 5 on 4/25/2014 9:05:00 AM More reviews by nihank

As a user of both LRP and Vichy Thermal Water, I must admit that Vichy did better than LRP. I didn't feel any changes although I'm using LRP for more than a month. However, when I was using a sample of Vichy Thermal Water, I could feel that tingling sensation all over my face, which is high likely a good sign of tightening my pores & refreshing my skin. But LRP does not cause any reflections at all, neither good nor bad. Use a bottle of mineral spring water, some "aqua rosae" or something instead. This is what I will do if I have to buy LRP Thermal Water again.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/9/2014 7:52:00 AM More reviews by lovelymallie

I regret buying this product, but I can only blame myself.
It's just water. Water in a can.
If the water is harsh were you live, and you try to do your skincare routine without water, this could be a good alternative for you since this water is totally clean and maybe even demineralised, I don't know.
Either that or using it as an summer refreshener is the only purpose I can see with this.

Serozinc is waaaay better since it cleanses the skin while still hydrating it. Don't expect this Thermal water to moistruize your skin. Water dehydrates the skin.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/18/2014 7:37:00 AM More reviews by Burma76

Look...this is truly just water in a can. If you think it can do much other than wet your face you'll believe anything. Having said that I use this to set my makeup. I tried it after all the setting sprays broke me out and I read somewhere that it's actually the mist rather than the ingredients that helps your makeup last. I can't say I've noticed a big difference in my makeup longevity. However it tones down the powdery look which is useful. I don't know if I'll repurchase. Not if I can find a setting spray which works and doesn't cause breakouts.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/16/2014 6:33:00 PM More reviews by lesk

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

a placebo for your skin! if u believe it works then it will.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/27/2013 8:47:00 PM More reviews by pandabear5

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This must have some mineral in it that my skin does not like because everywhere I sprayed it (face, neck), I would develop bumps. It happened twice. My skin is usually clear. My skin loves the water in Paris, but not this. The product feels very refreshing, and I like the concept, but this particular one just did not work for me. On a happier note, my plants seem to be enjoying it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/18/2013 5:42:00 AM More reviews by kwill89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I am shocked to report that I actually love La Roche Posay's Thermal Spring Water more than the Avene! Avene was my introduction into the world of "second toners" and now I can't be without them in my morning and nighttime skin routines. I was told that Avene is the best of the best, but after picking up a large-sized can of the LRP thermal water I genuinely feel that I cannot go back to the Avene thermal water. The spray nozzle of the LRP is so much better, and it feels incredible on the skin, it absorbs very quickly and it tones down any redness in my skin. I am simply addicted to this product, I just wish thermal waters were less expensive, I was lucky enough to get this for $10 on sale, but I believe it is regularly $20!