December 22, 2014 | 1792 users online

Skincare - Face - La Roche Posay - Thermal Spring Water

rated 4 of 5 on 12/20/2014 9:56:00 PM More reviews by RoseMckinley

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I started using toners about a year ago due to Dr. Oz stressing the importance of using them. I've been trying La Roche Thermal Spring Water for about a month. It moisturizes very well and I've noticed that my skin isn't as red when I use it. Although I am a dark tan complexion I never fail to get red and this does it for me. I would recommend it.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/20/2014 8:59:00 PM More reviews by NicoleTMY

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

This does not have a scent, sadly it's refreshing factor is only soso.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/17/2014 8:52:00 AM More reviews by nataliel1994

Really enjoy using this. It feels so nice and refreshing on the skin and leaves it feeling moisturised!
I've only recently dabbled into toners, I use this and the clarins exfoliating toner. I've noticed a huge difference in my skin!
I use this after cleansing my face and I feel it rebalances my skin and takes away that dry feeling after you've just washed your face!
Love love love!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/12/2014 7:56:00 AM More reviews by TheMickster

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I know a lot of people say this is just water in a can. Which it is. But it is mineral spa water, clean and fresh, without harmful chemicals or chlorines. To those with really clean and chemical free tap water, this is useless. Also useless for people that don't have sensitive skin.
But if you HAVE sensitive skin and bad tap water, this is a heaven-sent.
I suffer from both problems stated above, and I love my LRP thermal spa water. I use it primarily after washing my face, before applying moisturizer. I find that it perfects the pH of my skin after screwing it up with my horrible tap water, helping stop acne breakouts and adds a very light hydration so my moisturizer goes on smoothly.
I also use it occasionally to set makeup, and also to refresh my sweaty face In the summer months.
I don't use it much in winter, as leaving water on your face can actually cause dryness. But its great for daily use on very oily and sweaty skin.
I love La Roche Posay products! I also use moisturizer and serum from this brand, as well as the Lipikar Baume for my winter eczema on my upper arms.

Would purchase this again if it were on sale . Would not purchase unless on sale because I just can't spend that much on water.
Will most likely purchase mineral water and add to a spray bottle for the same effect, only cheaper.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/22/2014 5:10:00 AM More reviews by cocoacloud

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I love this stuff. I always find myself reaching for this when my skin is dry and tight.. and after a few sprays, my skin is instantly relieved. It's a nice effective way to deliver moisture to the skin.. and it's definitely non-irritating as it is after all, spring water, and no hand to face contact is needed! I think this will always be a staple in my skincare stash.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/11/2014 2:38:00 AM More reviews by jaqi16

It makes my makeup look less dry and sets makeup well. It comes out in a nice mist. Slightly moisturizing/refreshing, but I feel like itís just water. I would probably just try to find a nice refillable mister next time.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/5/2014 4:46:00 AM More reviews by AthenaNYC23

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

A splash of moisture and freshness for those dry summer months - heavenly! I also use this as part of my night skincare routine to prepare my face before cleansing. The emollient properties of the thermal water really soothe and soften the skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/24/2014 12:37:00 AM More reviews by BlueberryPancakes

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Other

Love this spray! I use it in the morning right after my shower and at night after washing my face before bed. It's calming and moisturizing on my skin, doesn't leave a sticky feel and has no fragrance. I wish I could find a travel size, I'd load up to use on airplanes!

rated 1 of 5 on 4/25/2014 9:05:00 AM More reviews by nihank

As a user of both LRP and Vichy Thermal Water, I must admit that Vichy did better than LRP. I didn't feel any changes although I'm using LRP for more than a month. However, when I was using a sample of Vichy Thermal Water, I could feel that tingling sensation all over my face, which is high likely a good sign of tightening my pores & refreshing my skin. But LRP does not cause any reflections at all, neither good nor bad. Use a bottle of mineral spring water, some "aqua rosae" or something instead. This is what I will do if I have to buy LRP Thermal Water again.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/9/2014 7:52:00 AM More reviews by lovelymallie

I regret buying this product, but I can only blame myself.
It's just water. Water in a can.
If the water is harsh were you live, and you try to do your skincare routine without water, this could be a good alternative for you since this water is totally clean and maybe even demineralised, I don't know.
Either that or using it as an summer refreshener is the only purpose I can see with this.

Serozinc is waaaay better since it cleanses the skin while still hydrating it. Don't expect this Thermal water to moistruize your skin. Water dehydrates the skin.