March 2, 2015 | 1068 users online

Shampoo - Kerastase - Bain de Force

rated 4 of 5 on 1/5/2015 7:33:00 PM More reviews by jena1990

this product is great, it delivers what it claims. i bought this after recommendation from my hair stylist since i colored my hair so much and i was going from dark brown hair that's in a shade 8 to a a medium ash blonde, so it took multiple visits to the salon to achieve this desired look.

My hair started thinning from all the coloring and i wanted something that adds strength, this truly delivered and my hair became pretty strong, now it will dry because it has protein in it but a good hair mask or a conditioner will help. the next time i went to my hairstylist ( 2 months later) he noticed huge difference in my hair, he commented on its strength and asked me what I have been using ( he didn't know i purchased his recommendation). now if u have dry hair you need to moisturize and u need to do oil treatments or hair masks. i did not buy the conditioner from kerastase because they are pricey, so i sticked to my Marc Anthony Moroccan oil conditioner, which works wonders.

i took one lippie off because its expensive, its $39 here in canada in almost everywhere from the salons to target, so i have to splurge on it.

will i purchase again? Yes

rated 5 of 5 on 9/4/2014 5:35:00 AM More reviews by RedLipstickPout

This product works for me! Yes it is pricey but the difference it makes to hair is well worth the price. If your hair is damaged this will fix it. It is quite drying so I would recommend using one of the Masques from the Kerastase range. I straighten my hair pretty much every day and use Kerastase Nutritive range normally, but every few months I will buy a bottle of this to strengthen my hair, it really does work. My hair feels stronger and more manageable. Great product for strengthening and repairing very damaged hair. Highly recommend.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/2/2014 9:17:00 AM More reviews by dragonisdragon

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Black

Kerastase is expensive of course..I honestly bought it because one of my fave bollywood actresses mentioned in an interview that she stocks up on the brand while abroad and only uses kerastase products for dry hair and a hot olive oil treatment every month. And her hair never looks fried or over processed.
I bought this from Donato at Yorkdale. Made my hair very soft and the smell is gentle and not over powering or super perfumey which I like. I also used it at a time when I was experiencing a little more shed than usual and this didn't seem to make the shedding worse like I feel some shampoos do.
It DOES make my hair feel more resilient and strong rather. I would definitely repurchase at some point in the future when I have some extra cash. This one shampoo I feel was worth the money.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/30/2014 11:24:00 AM More reviews by Hannahsam2804

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

This is my #1 shampoo ever used. It helps my hair recover so much from everything. The entire line is so good, would recommend anyone to purchase if your hair is extremely brittle, over processed, permed, bleached, you name it. The thing when using this, is knowing for sure its helping reconstruct your hair from damage. A lot goes a long way, bought mines last year October (2013) its the ending of April 2014, and I still have some in my bottle to last me a month. So a lot does go a long way even if the price point is steep.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2014 4:03:00 PM More reviews by littlestarface

Must recommend this shampoo to anyone suffering from big poofy dry hair. Had it throughout my teen years. I don't use this product as much now, as I have had the Yuko treatment done, but used this shampoo exclusively for a year and noticed a huge change in the texture of my hair.
Remember to only use the amount of a 1p coin. That's all you need! And also this product does not lather so don't worry about using more and just stick to that amount.
For a shampoo it is ridiculously expensive but well worth it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/6/2013 1:05:00 AM More reviews by encee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I had a tough time choosing online, which shampoo to get out of the whole Kerastase offerings. Finally settled on Bain de Force, assumably the shampoo that suits all hair types. My fine is fine, straight, long, dyed, with entangled tendency. The smell is gorgeous, not a scented-shampoo smell, but more like a dermatological good-smelling product. It feels like it nourishes my hair as it shampoos, rinses out to disentangle most parts, but I still can't go without a conditioner / mask. This shampoo does a great job, but my stylist said Kerastase is meant for salon use, not really a home-product haircare considering all the stronger chemicals incorporated into the product. So this shampoo is not my everyday choice, I alternate with other loreal haircare lines in fear of chemical overdose on my head.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/25/2013 7:05:00 PM More reviews by Tearbag1969

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This whole line is great. I have very lousy, damaged hair. This shampoo (with matching conditioner and leave-ins) is getting my hair back to decent shape. Smells great, too. I took off one lippy for the high price. Will buy again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/20/2013 4:18:00 PM More reviews by madelinekay

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Bought this based on the reviews and the fact my hair is quite dull and flat. The ends are quite damaged my my hair is not coloured.

The screw cap is a bad idea as it gets too slippy in the shower.

The texture of the shampoo is quite creamy but it is not a moisturising shampoo. Therefore it does not make my hair greasy. I can go three days before washing again.

It seems to make my hair quite soft and voluminous. I would recommend.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/11/2013 10:23:00 PM More reviews by bellabim

Loved! Purchased this before my wedding to get my hair in top shape. Loved the results. Wish I could afford to continue using it.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2013 6:26:00 PM More reviews by AJE12

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I couldn't help but notice that a lot of comments state that this product has made their hair oily. This specific product is usually recommended for extremely damaged hair. If your hair is only slightly damaged or fine, this product is much to strong and would of course result in this problem.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No