October 23, 2014 | 1228 users online

Polishes - Wet 'n' Wild - Crystalic Nail Color in Golden Pink

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 4/1/2008 1:55:00 AM More reviews by bubblygirl

I'd give this shade a 3.5 if it was possible.

I received this shade (438 C--Golden Pink) as part of a Wet 'n' Wild nailpolish gift set last Christmas. In the bottle, it looks like pink with microglitter. When applied to the nail, however, it's not pink at all. It's more of a clear, with pink and gold irridescent microglitter. When seen one way, it looks more pink, and when seen the other, it appears more gold. It's lovely, but it isn't spectacular on my golden brown skin. It's better for people with fairer skin.

However, I have put this shade to use! It's perfect for creating a golden glow on too pale polishes. In the same set, I received the shade Heavenly, which is a super pale lilac. It looks terrible on me, just way too pale, almost like a person close to death. But with a layer of Golden Pink, it warms up nicely and looks gorgeous! I'm normally a pedicure type of girl, but this makes me want to paint my fingernails with it, too!

The formula of this polish is very thin, like other dirt cheap polishes. But this dries soooo fast because of it, and that's great because then it doesn't smudge (I'm forever smudging my polish). It doesn't have DBP, formaldehyde, or toluene, and has calcium to strengthen nails. It's not really something that strengthens, but the color sure looks good. I'd recommend everyone giving this a try--even if you don't like it, you may be able to use it as a color corrector for super pale polishes.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2007 10:44:00 PM More reviews by Digital_Dolls

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I absolutely love this color, i might be my favorite np ever. It's the perfect combo of gold and pink. I'd love to have a car these colors lol. I think using less coats helps it last longer. I use only one coat. With sheer polishes like this, you really can't be surprised when you need 3 coats to get the color in the bottle...that's why it's called sheer.
UPDATE: removed 1 lippie because it doesn't last as long as some other polishes.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/27/2007 10:29:00 PM More reviews by hp11989

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

MAC NW15 to 20, hazel/green eyes, medium brown hair with a little gray (LOL): Got this today at a BOGO free sale at Walgreens, and I'm very happy! This is a beautiful sheer, warm canteloupe shade with golden microshimmer. One coat leaves a very sheer canteloupe shimmer on the nails, and three coats gives a deeper melon shade and more glowy shimmer. Three coats get me quite close to the color in the bottle. I don't really see much, if any, pink in this. I like the pyramid-shaped bottle, too. I just put this on tonight, so I'll update about wear later, but I always put polish on with a base coat and topcoat, so almost any polish lasts fairly well :-) UPDATE: Despite a base and topcoat, this stuff wore right off. Took it back to Walgreens :-(

rated 3 of 5 on 1/16/2005 7:07:00 PM More reviews by fashiondiva911

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

It's looks great if you have fair skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/7/2003 10:38:00 AM More reviews by ClassyChicka

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is my favorite color ever !!! and it dries very fast better then revoln and any other drugstore kind and dirt cheap too!! :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/29/2003 2:55:00 PM More reviews by nLkky

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I just bought this polish and I already love it. It is a shimmery golden pink that goes on pretty sheer. I layered it over a hot pink revlon colorstay nail polish and it hasn't chipped yet. This color looks great layered over other colors like pink, melon, and coral but it also looks great by itself. You would probably need 3 coats to get it to show up properly but by doing that it would probably be more prone to chipping.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/28/2003 8:37:00 PM More reviews by winnie2463

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This a bright pink with gold shimmer in the bottle. It goes on with less pink and more shimmer and it is so pretty. I don't usually like light nail polish colors but I love this. The Crystalic line has lasts very well on me (2 days and no chips, really good for me). The only downside is that you need at least 2-3 coats to get a good opaque color but it still looks very pretty with just one coat. Then it is teeny tiny gold and pink sparkles.